Contributor

Am I the only person out there who just can't STAND Connie Kunkel on ShopHQ? She acts like she's never seen the product before and is "so excited" that you're on the phones, etc..... I find her extremely unprofessional and that laugh puts me over the edge. I am now turning down the volumn when she is on. I would love to hear more from Manuela during her shows but this particular host is so annoying.

Sorry if I am offending anyone but just had to vent.........

Esteemed Contributor

You are not alone on this observation. Recently discussed in the Skinn (beauty) threads.

Honored Contributor

I do not think she is host material at all.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Funny, I had been thinking that she's changed recently. I used to enjoy watching her, but she's gotten really pushy and obnoxious lately. I hate it when she get right up to the camera and says, "Are you listening to me?? You really need to get this right now!!"

What??

Laura loves cats!
Valued Contributor

OMG!! She is not a very watchable host. I can't believe they let her act that. She has to be the center of attention, and she leaves me so confused I don't remember what she is even selling!{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Valued Contributor

Wow ... is that the host on right now? She honestly sounds stoned. Bizarre! I've never watched that channel, but I just went to their website to see it live. Who hired that woman? Something is clearly not right with her. Wow.

Regular Contributor
She is horrible...it's weird that they let it go on...shophq hosts need training except for Heather, Wendy, Sarah
Honored Contributor

I like her. She's a hoot.

Super Contributor
On 1/23/2015 brewhaha said:

I like her. She's a hoot.

She is rather funny. I think she sometimes tries to hard.

Contributor

Yippee!! I knew it COULDN'T be just me. I agree with msnicky. Heather, Wendy and Sarah are the hosts that I can actually watch. They are professional. The Isomers shows can be so informative and fun to watch - I use a lot of their products along with Skinn and always learn something new every time Manuella is on but when she is paired with this host - forget it. I can only take so much of that voice and her comments. I'll wait until later today when another host that is tolerable comes to work!!