Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 1/23

Happy Friday Beauties,

Hope you all had a great week and looking forward to the weekend. This week I used up;

Avon Naturals Fresh Orchard Apple Shower Gel - 5 oz I really enjoyed this fresh green apple scent and wished I had stocked up. This was seasonal for this past Autumn and was only in one or two campaigns. Sadly, it was discontinued.

Bath and Body Works Fresh Lavender Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap - 8 oz This was a light lavender scent and not over powering as some B&BW scents tend to be. I would repurchase this. Replaced with Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap.

Super Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 1/23

This week I used up-

SCA Vitamin C and royal jelly shampoo 16oz- love this, now using SCA vanilla shampoo

Respected Contributor

L'Oreal Eye Make-up Remover

Skin Medica Moisture Cream

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Regular Contributor

I dropped and broke a 0.34 oz Fresh perfume rollerball in Grapefruit. I was not crazy about the scent, but I liked the product. I would buy again in a different scent.
Honored Contributor

TIGI Catwalk Firm Hold Hairspray - full size. This was okay but not something I'd buy again. I replaced it with Se~xy Hair Soya Want It All hairspray.

Respected Contributor

Trader Joes ultra kukui oil hand cream - the ones that look like L'Occitane. Came three in a set so replaced with another, the argan oil one. I do wish they were unscented but I dont mind them. Hydrating without being greasy.
Honored Contributor

I used up my hyularonic serum from ASDM, will definitely be re-ordering!!!I also used up my Pure Envy Lipstick from Estee Lauder-loved it, and will re-order again soon!!!!!!

Regular Contributor

This week I finished my ACT fluoride rinse, replaced with same

Enriching cream from Tatcha-replace with DHC cream

Boots organics hot cloth cleansing balm-replaced with same

Mrs Meyers hand soap- replaced with same

Trusted Contributor

Used up: Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter travel size. I love this (scent & texture) and repurchased the full size tub. Philosophy Hand Cream mini was nice but will not purchase, replacing with Josie Maran Argan Hand Cream. Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil deluxe sample was nice & I would repurchase. Tossed: EOS pomegranate lip balm is old and I never use it, Philosophy Eye & Lip Cream mini old & never use, and this is a sad one but I have to toss my UD double ended eyeliner in Zero & Whiskey that came with the Original Naked palette. I saved it cause I was trying to use up others and now it's too dried out. What a waste. Replacing with Laura Mercier Long Wear Eyeliner which actually stays put better than UD. BareMinerals Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready mini is just not a formula I enjoy.
Trusted Contributor

Hello Friends,

Used up:

2- It Gel Eyeliners-I really liked them but had to toss each when they were halfway gone as the top cracked on both and they became dry.

32 oz. Philosophy Hope In A Jar For the Body Lotion-I really liked this. But have too many lotions in stash to use up before replacing.

Homemade Cleanser-a friend made this for me with her essential oils. It was nice.

Gave away:

Philosophy Sunshine Grace Lotion

Have a good weekend

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24