Occasional Contributor

Who is excited about the Isomers TSV?

anyone looking forward t the Isomers Launch of the new vials and cream-I am! There are some videos on youtube.

I like the face of Isomers campaign they are running.(Facebook)

DImitri , look out, Manuela is coming out fighting, lol!

I love them both, I enjoy their shows.

Honored Contributor

Re: Who is excited about the Isomers TSV?

Do you know what it is? I still like Isomers, and so does my husband, we use Both Skinn and Isomers and I also use ASDM as well!!!!

Super Contributor

I'm interested to see it. I'm really happy with my skin and my current products but I am interested in seeing the presentations. I think she also has the jumbo Copper P as a TTV one day. Two TTV's. Go Manuela!!!

Occasional Contributor

IMMORTAL Dermal Booster:

set of 5 vials at 4 ml each (0.135 fl oz)…$100.00

Isomers most exciting discovery in 30 years of skin care formulating!

Based on the sciencentifically astounding Resurrection plant ~ which dies like a tumbleweed.

(Even if crushed into little pieces, this plant when exposed to isomers water it comes back to life)

With this power, we wanted to boost the efficacy to further the benefits and application & found that if we nourished the plant with “survivor bacteria” we could create a reviving molecule for skin

We designed a special device and did just that, then extracted it from the plant. This is a patent pending process and blend that is exclusively Isomers! We call it Complex B247.

What can it do for the skin?

It acts as a super humectant-booster – beyone what any moisturizer can do…. and can help enhance the penetration of other skin care products. With super humectant comes smoother , firmer, tighter, plumper, thicker looking skin – which is calmer, with improvement in density and form.

Its soothing, super hydrating and instant wrinkle releasing for the skin!

What is amazing is that this is a “nothing down the drain” formula – when you wash your face, it helps to activate the ingredients!

Other features:

• Contains unique anti-oxidants, and is preservative free
  • Utilizes a key multi-layer liposome to help deliver more of the B247 complex in a more time efficient manner to the target areas. This new delivery system can deliver both Fat and Water Soluble ingredients into the targeted areas of the epidermis.
  • Can be used how YOU need it – each vial can be 3-4 treatments for the entire face & neck; or use it on targeted areas a drop or two at a time. Use it as a 2-3 week boot-camp, high intensity treatment; or as “a vial a week” booster; or as a spot treatment.

FOREVER YOUTH Moisture Cream: Unique Extremophile Complex:

55ml / 1.86 fl oz…$60.00

Honored Contributor

Thx for posting. I like this product line and Manuela. Will try to catch some shows-looks like a marathon starting later today

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Occasional Contributor

The other TSV will be the huge size of Copper P, which has lots of fans. It has only been offered 4 other times I guess.It starts at 10 EST tonight.

Respected Contributor

At least the price isn't prohibitive......might try it!

Trusted Contributor

Where's the $2.99 shipping? Most shipping is listed at 4.99 or 6.99?

Honored Contributor

I love Manuella and her products.

The copper P is a Liter. Wow, they really don't come around often.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Nice to see Heather hosting tonight. Just learned something new about using Copper P--Manuela said to apply to hair & scalp after cleansing. The Body Gommage is fantastic-highly recommended. Is anyone using the hair products? Manuela has amazing arms-look at her guns!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri