Frequent Contributor

Hi Everyone - So I purchased the Le Mieux skin perfector on 12/30 and have been using it over the past several weeks. I need to make a decision by 1/30 about whether to keep it or return it. My problem is that I am not sure it is doing anything for my face. I don't see any visible "gunk" come out of my pores like some have reported. I have used plenty of water and I see the steam/mist come off of my face but nothing else. Am I supposed to be seeing something. Maybe it means my pores aren't really that clogged to begin with? From those who love it, what sort of visible benefits have you seen? Thanks so much

Frequent Contributor

Bumping up... Anyone???

Frequent Contributor

Mine will be delivered tomorrow. I was just watching an esthetician use it on youtube. I'll try and post. She recommended using a microdermabrasion product with it for a peel. She also had a technique for extractions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNLXI8n33O0&feature=em-share_video_user

Trusted Contributor

I have it and also have until the end of the month to decide. I see something that looks like sebum, but I don't see any "gunk." Maybe my pores are pretty clean already. Also, my skin feels very dry immediately after I use it. Anyone else experience that?

Frequent Contributor
Hello, I have a Le Mieux that. I purchased recently. I posted earlier this month about the results I got with it. First of all, I had congested pores (blackheads, whiteheads) galore on my T zone. I say "had" because the pores were congested prior to using the Le Mieux. I'm 61 with sensitive skin and the T zone problems. I also have a large lighted magnification mirror that aids me with seeing gunk, sebum, dead skin, and whatever else is coming out of my pores. Right now I'm using it every other day and my pores are so clean and I swear my pores look smaller. My makeup looks much better when it's applied. And for me, it's a boost just to know that my pores are consistently clean for the first time in decades. You may be one of the blessed ones who have good skin that isn't congested, and therefore, that may be why you aren't seeing anything coming out with the Le Mieux. For me, this product is my all time holy grail.
Trusted Contributor

I recently purchased the Le Mieux and think this is the greatest invention since sliced bread for those of us with oily congested skin. This device is far more effective for cleaning out blocked pores than the Clarisonic.

I had acne until meno, now I have an oily T-zone with clogged pores on my chin and nose.

Like SweetyPie, I'm finally getting the gunk out of those blocked pores on my nose and chin. I look in a 10x lighted mirror while using it and make several passes over the areas that need the most work, adding more water to my skin as necessary. I use it every other day and am very pleased with the device.

Contributor

Daiseypap, I was in the same boat as you with being on the fence about the device.

I had the same 'results' - saw steam/mist but no gunk. I really hoped it would improve the look of my pores but just didn't see much if any difference. After weeks of going back and forth in my mind (and mirror) after using I returned it. Too much money for me to spend for questionable results.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the replies Ladies. Maybe my pores are not as clogged as others, because I don't see any gunk coming out when I use the device. I will try it a few more days before I make a final decision about returning.

Contributor
The I am a new shopper but a frequent viewer of Qvc beauty shows . Since i rarely see mme thing i want at any kind of deal by the tax & s+h is added on I am only now starting to buy. Bad experience at THAT OTHER major TV seller. Found them to hype and leave out very important facts . EX: SUPER BARGAIN ON A WAY HIGH END NECK CREAM. UPON ARRIVAL LEARNED IT WAS PART 2 OF A 3 PART SYSTEM HIGH WAS NOT A DEAL ANYWHERE ! THE SKIN Perfector is the first item to make me think about trying the Q WATERS B U T CONCERNED about the high end (for me) direction they seem headed. So, I do my homework and call manufacturers of th scoop on a high end tool with only a 1 yr warranty. Then search the Net for similar items. Le mieux was great...at first. Purchased m lille skin care products high I loved. ONE IS ESP IMPORTANT FOR THE SKIN PERFECTOR . CANT RE CALL THE NAME. BUT IT IS ONLY $15.00 AND. IS A CLEAR WATER THEY RECOMMEND USING WITH THE T9OL It is an incredible product; wish they would sell it on QVC . AWARD WINNING PRODUCTS B U T sell only to those with an aesthetician license ii am now told.Must go to their client spas to purchase otherwise which are hard a heck to find and not on the website !! Apparently I just got lucky on my first call ! Sweet YOUNG LADY. NATALIE. OM COMMON SO ASK FOR HER It
Contributor
Well should have never tried this on my cell ! The ""water" AND site Smiley Sad Lemieuxcosmetics.com ) Was. Found when it came up on my search for products for wound healing! VERY SERIOUS, LIKE I COULD HAVE LOST MY LEG kind of serious ! My doctor was very impressed at the speed of my recovery . Of course I seed it on my face which was actinng up a bit t along with vitamin C pads, peptide cleanser, Growth Factor serum, and T - Booster plus award winning eye cream and other samples Natalie sent. One mask gives 21 days hydration. !!!. All medical grade super huge percentages of key ingredients !!! ....shame upon the Lancome''S of the world ! B t way! in trouble over claims they make.. But i plan to buy my tool from the Q !! Try the website might get lucky But DO NOT CALL THE NUMBER FOR professionals ! That's when I got shot down with a simple inqury. retail about like Lauder 's. Found 3 resellers 2 in Ca: ". Art of Skin " and somebody else who was discounting. Plus one in Las Vegas who is selling LE MIEUX n his own called NATURA. WHICH IS FROM LEMIEUX aka Brielle Labs. The receptionist will have this name. They refer to him as their " Korean clien "same as the Lemieux. Founder. Love that the perfector is "" made in America " Figure worst case scenario is that the PARTS come from Korea. No problem with that for me . China on my face scares me. Good luck. Ask for Natalie a the Vegas store or Hq.. 800 unumbers. Tell her "TENNESSEE "sent you and let's all ask QVC TO GET US THESE IEMS....ALL OF THE RETAIL/ NON PRO ONE ON THE MAIN PAGE! I CAB N NO LONGER SEE WHAT I AM WRITING. NITE Y NITE PERFECTOR FROM QVC FOR SURE ! Wonder if this purchase. Takes the. microdermabrasion tool off my list ??? LET ME KNOW!!!