Super Contributor
I got the Tria tsv and just used it today on my chin and upper lip. I did not find it uncomfortable at the highest setting. Has anyone used it more frequently than every two weeks? I was wondering why that is what they recommend.
Honored Contributor

they recommend that time due to the growth cycle of hair. You are basically wasting your zaps by doing it more often than that.

Super Contributor
Oh, ok. Is there a limited life to the Tria?
Honored Contributor
On 1/21/2015 mineralgirl1 said: Oh, ok. Is there a limited life to the Tria?

yes there is. I don't remember anymore how many "zaps" they said you get for it. Maybe it says on their website. It is also one reason they recommend you try to get to the highest setting as quickly as possible- it is the most powerful so it will work more quickly and they don't want you using up your zaps at the least powerful setting. I too did not have any issues at the highest setting.

Super Contributor
Good to know, thank you. I hope it works for me.
New Contributor
I bought it and when I did the EDD was 1/22. As of today, 1/22, the shipping status shows that it just shipped out on 1/21. Mmmmmm, can't wait to try it, when I get it.
Respected Contributor

Tria has renewed its contract with Kim Kardashian to endorse Tria.

We all know Mrs. West goes to a professional for laser treatment.

No No and Tria have sued each other for false claims.

Ladies, don't waste your money.

Please be careful as to wear you apply your Tria on your face.

Super Contributor
On 1/22/2015 DogLvr said:

Really? Do you KNOW it doesn't work? Because I bought the Tria back years ago when it was 800.00 and I would repurchase it over and over again. If you have the correct skin tone and hair color (for me fair skin/dark hair), it works!

Honored Contributor

I have had good success with the tria. The only hair I have left is the lighter hair, which it said it didn't work on so that was to be expected. I think it works great although I am not sure I'd pay the amount they are offering for it. I'd probably invest in the other hair laser system that works on dark AND light hair.

Respected Contributor
On 1/22/2015 kelluvspippi26 said:
On 1/22/2015 DogLvr said:

Really? Do you KNOW it doesn't work? Because I bought the Tria back years ago when it was 800.00 and I would repurchase it over and over again. If you have the correct skin tone and hair color (for me fair skin/dark hair), it works!

ITA kell.... The TRIA works when used faithfully every two weeks. I did not have the same success with the No No.