Super Contributor

I received my It! Cosmetics TSV today - woop!

I'm so impressed!

I immediately washed my face and used the products (the only thing I've used from It Cosmetics before is the Bye Bye Undereye Concealer which I love because I have under eye issues.

The CC+ Eye Color Correcting Cream is nice - I really like it! It's not as heavy-duty as Bye Bye Undereye, so I actually prefer Bye Bye... but this CC+ correcting cream is not bad. It FEELS better, because it's not as thick and tacky, but I need the big guns with my dark circles/puffies.

The CC+ Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream Compact is wonderful and the Airbrush Perfecting Powder is the perfect finishing touch - I used the awesome brush with both and my skin looked great! AND FELT GREAT! So soft! It was very natural looking and I'm so tickled that I chose the right shade - LIGHT - because I've been a little worried that I should have gone for the Medium (it just looked so yellow on tv) - Yay! I guessed correctly! Smiley Happy

I was questioning whether there would be a new lipstick shade for each auto-delivery - who needs so many tubes of the same color? But OMG I think that's OK - this lipstick looks fantastic! It's the perfect sheer shade! And it feels so incredible! I've never used a lipstick before that is so emollient!

Glad I went for it, glad I chose the correct shade! Thank's QVC and Jamie! This kit is impressive and I do believe I'll hold onto the auto-delivery!

Valued Contributor

Re: I received my It! Cosmetics TSV today - woop!

Got mine today too, I'm really happy with everything!
Super Contributor

What shade did you choose, Persephonel? And was it a good match?

Valued Contributor

On 1/21/2015 GreenEyedGirl said:

What shade did you choose, Persephonel? And was it a good match?

I got medium, it blended really well! Sometimes I wear light so I'm relieved I got the right one
Frequent Contributor

Just be careful ladies with the SNAIL SECRETION.....I had a sample,of the IT CC 50 SPF...LOVED it until someone wrote a review about the Snail Secretion....2nd ingredient. yuck!! I don't want snail anything around my face. Sorry.
Trusted Contributor

On 1/21/2015 giorgcoco said: Just be careful ladies with the SNAIL SECRETION.....I had a sample,of the IT CC 50 SPF...LOVED it until someone wrote a review about the Snail Secretion....2nd ingredient. yuck!! I don't want snail anything around my face. Sorry.

If it makes my skin look fantastic, I'd wear the actual snail on my face. LOL

Super Contributor

On 1/21/2015 ElvisShops said:
On 1/21/2015 giorgcoco said: Just be careful ladies with the SNAIL SECRETION.....I had a sample,of the IT CC 50 SPF...LOVED it until someone wrote a review about the Snail Secretion....2nd ingredient. yuck!! I don't want snail anything around my face. Sorry.

If it makes my skin look fantastic, I'd wear the actual snail on my face. LOL

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Frequent Contributor

I got mine today as well...and I love it! The lipstick is gorgeous, a true my lips but better color. And the brush is first rate quality, nice and dense as you would expect from IT. As for the snail secretion, my skin has never looked better, and, hey...it's a natural ingredient afterall. So happy to feel good about my skin again.
Honored Contributor

Wow........I pre-ordered mine.........and as of right now, it's still at the UPS facility in North Carolina. I guess it's coming to Phoenix by mule train (again).

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

While I don't mind the snail secretion ingredient (kinda gross, but I'm sure there are much more gross ingredients in skincare, makeup and food!) and I understand that it is a humane way of collecting this... I'm hoping there isn't snail secretion in the lipstick, as right now I've got it all over my lips! Kiss (and I'm loving it!)