Frequent Contributor

Wrong color sticker on powder,it,tsv?

Hi ladies ,I received my new it tsv today,LOVE IT! However I ordered both the light and medium and the light powder is a shade darker than the medium? Any one else notice this? I swatched them side by side and asked 3 people which is the darker shade and they all pointed to the medium? I'm thinking the stickers on the back we're put on the wrong product.
Respected Contributor

Re: Wrong color sticker on powder,it,tsv?

> I swatched them side by side and asked 3 people which is the darker shade and they all pointed to the medium

People think the medium is darker? That sounds correct to me. I don't think I've ever seen a product where shade ""light"" is darker than shade ""medium.""

Esteemed Contributor

I am confused. You say the light shade is darker than the medium but the people you asked to pick the darker shade chose the medium as the darker of the two.???
Frequent Contributor

Sorry,no! They pointed to the light shade on my arm and said that it was the darker of the two. I'm so sorry I messed that up I took a pic and put it on the it facebook page and asked them. What they thought?
Frequent Contributor

On 1/21/2015 melting said: Sorry,no! They pointed to the light shade on my arm and said that it was the darker of the two. I'm so sorry I messed that up I took a pic and put it on the it facebook page and asked them. What they thought?
Any one else get both light and medium tsv kit? The light powder is darker than the medium in my kit? I'm loving the lipstick. All in all it's a great kit ,there's not much difference between the light and medium I might just keep bothSmiley Wink just curious if anyone else noticed the powder being possibly labeled wrong.
Frequent Contributor

I didn't buy both, but did get the light. I posted earlier that it is too dark for me. IT Cosmetics has always been on the lighter side of shades, so I was worried Light would be too light. Unfortunately, it is too dark. I am not fair, so I'm not sure what to do as far as getting the right color. I found everything to be too dark, especially the Eye CC Cream.
Super Contributor

I agree. I noticed that the medium powder is definitely lighter than the light powder. Weird! I am keeping both kits as well just because I want two brushes and they aren't included in future shipments. I'll swap the powders around for the summer.

Frequent Contributor

On 1/31/2015 susandee said:

I agree. I noticed that the medium powder is definitely lighter than the light powder. Weird! I am keeping both kits as well just because I want two brushes and they aren't included in future shipments. I'll swap the powders around for the summer.

Thank you!!!! I know I worded this thread wrong at the beginning and confused people ,however I contact it by email and sent them a pic. They apologized to me said that the medium should defiantly be darker of the two. They said it was possible that they were mismarked only offered a money back guarantee ,which I appreciated. They were probably not to thrilled of the idea of all those kits being marked wrong.i believe they were. I'm still keeping mine however there is such a very,very slight difference between the two on my face. For a week I have worn light on one side medium on the other NO ONE. Has noticed a difference !! And I have asked them to look and comment ,they could not see a coloring issue. That all being said I'm loving this,it's all good. Thank you for commenting,I just wanted others to know. I'm always getting the wrong shade so I always get both light and medium in all my kitsSmiley Wink
Respected Contributor

Melting, it's great both work for you so you can keep both....despite the mislabeling. Enjoy!