Contributor
I have seen a lot of speculation on what Lisa Robertson would do after leaving the Q, and I happened to look at her Facebook page today. She mentions a meeting at Bergdorfs today. There are several designers/people who got their start at Bergdorfs - bobbi brown, edward bess, halston and Michael kors to name a few. I wonder if she will have a line at Bergdorfs in the future?
Frequent Contributor

She stated she had a lunch meeting at Bergdorf's today (they have a restaurant on the 7th floor) which is open to the public. I don't think she's in the same league as designers you've mentioned.

Honored Contributor
I can't see her ""designing"" anything for any high end store.
Trusted Contributor

Isn't it just like her to keep her adoring public guessing? It's just more attention that she craves.

Valued Contributor

i miss lisa but my credit card does not. looking forward to where she pops up next..

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor

She's really threading everyone along, isn't she?

Honored Contributor

I loved Lisa as a saleswoman and representative for QVC.

But she is no designer.

If she wanted to have lunch in a place more befitting her designer status, she should have been eating Chinese dumplings on Canal Street!!!

Super Contributor
She certainly keeps her fans on their toes guessing where she will eventually turn up. I ventured out and purchased three GILI items, they lasted two minutes before I packed them up and returned them. I also agree, I can't see myself purchasing anything she would "design" or represent, I simply don't agree with her definition of quality.
Respected Contributor
I'm just speculating but is it possible she is interested in managing a high end store such as Bergdoffs? perhaps she was interviewing for a position?
Honored Contributor
On 1/22/2015 Reever said: I'm just speculating but is it possible she is interested in managing a high end store such as Bergdoffs? perhaps she was interviewing for a position?

Does she have an MBA? or a Marketing degree?

I think she would be better suited to become their ""lifestyle"" expert...but I doubt Bergdorf shoppers would want to take advice from a former QVC staffer.

I think she was just having lunch at their cafe with a business associate...