Esteemed Contributor
Everyone from newscasters to show hosts to entertainers, everyone seems to have incredibly shiny hair. I have healthy hair, but it sure doesn't shine like that. What are they using? Or is it just the studio lights?
Frequent Contributor

I stumbled into Suave Morrocan Infusion Styling Oil last summer by sheer accident (long story). I have tried so many products to get shine into my silver hair without much success. I picked this up at the grocery store and have never looked back. The shine is incredible and it's so lightweight and doesn't leave your hair greasy or heavy. It costs about $7 and I've been using it since August and still have most of the bottle left! Give it a shot MFitz and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Esteemed Contributor
Thanks LuLuBelle, I'm going to give that a try. A friend of mine mentioned gloss or glazing treatments, but I believe it is a salon treatment which I don't want to get into.
Frequent Contributor
On 1/21/2015 MFitz said: Thanks LuLuBelle, I'm going to give that a try. A friend of mine mentioned gloss or glazing treatments, but I believe it is a salon treatment which I don't want to get into.

You're very welcome. I hope you'll come back and tell me how it's working for you. LuLu

Honored Contributor

Farouk Bio Silk "Therapy" will transform straw into a gleaming mane................(it has a perfumy aroma, though)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor
LuLu -- I tried your suggestion of the Suave Moroccan styling oil and I really like it, and the price. No greasy or weighted down hair either. Thanks again for your suggestion.
Respected Contributor

Hair extensions.

Respected Contributor
I do think any oil will do the trick. Right now, I am using the Agave hair oil and I get a lot of shine. You have to be careful how much you use since it is an oil, but, it is great with the shine.
Respected Contributor

I don't know what they use but I think camera and lights are a big factor. I have noticed that my hair and skin will look different depending on lighting, some will make it look much better than it actually is.