Respected Contributor

Should I purchase Baby Grace EDT or EDP?

I am concerned it is on way out. Is the set with the EDP worth the additional money? Does the scent translate better or last longer?

Thanks to all who reply.

Respected Contributor

Re: Should I purchase Baby Grace EDT or EDP?

There are only the two kits left. Wondering if it will be discontinued.

Esteemed Contributor

I have the EDP and I do enjoy it. I have never had the EDT, though I do use Snow Angel body spritz, and surprisingly, I find it is lasting. Of course by the time I use either, I'm thoroughly layered with other products . . .

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

I used to think I was safe by staying on AD for one of the TSV sets, but I received an email last week informing me I had to switch scents because Baby Grace was no longer available.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Edited: Just looked and it appears the 4-pc set is now the only way to get Baby Grace. I can't understand why they would discontinue this fragrance. It was my favorite. Oh well, once I finish my 32 oz. Purity, I'm done with Philosophy completely.

Respected Contributor

That is my problem. I am wondering if it is on the way out. Anyone tried both EDP and EDT to give me sense of strenght and lasting power. Thank you ladies.

Contributor

Well I got the huge supersize momma with the olive oil, whip body, and fragrance (I think mine was EDT though, and I think baby, second to amazing, has the best stay power of all the fragrances, especially when spritzed on clothes. The whip butter is highly scented in my opinion. Even though most say they don't have good longevity (and they don't really) I still love philosophy fragrances for every day. I currently have that set in unconditional, baby, pure, summer grace, and a similar set in raspberry and cream (but with body splash). I had the smaller 5 PC of amazing and falling in love. I just love them all ;-)
Contributor

My auto is done on that what I love about auto though is each shipment you can change your scent...
Respected Contributor

They are very, very, light, and no one can smell them on you. Personally, I don't waste my money on a fragrance that disappears in a few moments, and I LOVE to be able to smell my perfume on me.

Respected Contributor

I have this in a dupe by PSS (pittsburgh Street Soapworks). Its called Innocent Bliss by them. To my ose,it smells the same, but not as pricey. You can order samples before you buy a product. I get the products in bar soaps, lotions, shower gels.
Respected Contributor

Thank you ladies for your replies/advice. I thought I had read that pss could not get the oils to do Baby Grace now?

I ended up ordering the 4 piece smaller set with the EDT just in case it goes.