Regular Contributor

Do not see her often but was surprised at how wonderful her new hairstyle is...always thought she was lovely but the new style is stunning.

Honored Contributor

Re: Maria{blonde }the Model....

Isn't it pretty on her? I've been thinking about getting a new style, but don't want to go too short. Something like what Maria has, is kind of what I have in mind. I wonder how hard it is to keep up with it?

Frequent Contributor

I completely agree...she looks lovely today. I thought she had just curled her hair and thought to myself that I might try hot rollers again...she inspired me. ??
Trusted Contributor

I think she is just gorgeous all the time. She is not on very often, I wish she would do the makeup shows, she is such a natural beauty.

Super Contributor

Maria is so inspirational with her natural beauty and her age is a perfect fit for many of the viewing audience. Frankly, I'm tired of seeing the same makeup models all the time, change it up QVC!
Honored Contributor

Yes, I also appreciate seeing an older model doing the hair and makeup. I use WEN, but do not use IT so I wish they would use Maria for makeup and skin care more often. We older gals are buying most of these products I'm sure and that's who the Q should be sensitive to.

Respected Contributor

I can't picture Maria the blonde model the only Maria I know is the woman with the dark hair. When was the other Maria on? Now I am curious.

Respected Contributor

Maria, the blonde model? Her hair looks quite different unless Chaz is there to style it.
Honored Contributor

She has very young,healthy looking hair!!!!I wish they would use some older models for makeup/skincare shows as well...It's easy to look good when you are 20! LOL! Both HSN and Shophq use various age models for their skincare and makeup shows!!!!!

Honored Contributor

On 1/20/2015 JMFINLEY001 said:

She has very young,healthy looking hair!!!!I wish they would use some older models for makeup/skincare shows as well...It's easy to look good when you are 20! LOL! Both HSN and Shophq use various age models for their skincare and makeup shows!!!!!

Blonde Maria is not that young. Are you thinking of someone else?