Respected Contributor

Anyone using SKINN's NECK Products?

He keeps talking about "redensify", but when I type "redensify" in the search bar, I get "Chin-up". WHAT is redensify?

Feedback on Dimitri's neck products appreciated.

TIA!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone using SKINN's NECK Products?

The product you're referring to is called Chin Up, but it's available in two different versions, based on what your neck is like.

I use the Chin-Up (blue one since I have a little heavier chin). I also use the DermaLift Neck and Decolette Cream. I've only been using them a short time, like a month, and already am noticing improvement.

Chin-Up Pro:

• Women age the first area to show the advanced signs of age and time is the neck area.
  • Skinn research shows that the neck area ages in one of two ways: Type A women experience thinning, collapsing brittle skin on the neck that becomes dry and sinks with diminished elasticity (chicken neck) or Type B women experience a heavier full neck (double chin).
  • Both types of aging necks experience dark spots and lines.
  • Skinn responds with two custom formulas in serum strength creams for Type A or Type B aging.
  • Citrus scent.
Respected Contributor

@JLF,

Fabulous! Thanks.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

I use Redensify and love this neck cream. If you can get a deal on it during this visit, go for it. I won't buy it when it sells for the regular price but try to snatch it when it offers it as a BOGO or with another product.

Respected Contributor

I didn't like any of the combos this sale. Hopefully, the next time, he'll sell both creams as a package.

Respected Contributor

Actually, I could get the combo Chin-up with the hand cream. I can always use more hand cream.

Edit: Oh geesh! That's only a 2 oz. tube of hand cream? I could finish that up in a week! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Super Contributor

I have been using both of his formulas, I think I will be adding the Nectifirm next month, not sure if they are really working or not.

Respected Contributor

On 1/19/2015 beautymogul said:

I have been using both of his formulas, I think I will be adding the Nectifirm next month, not sure if they are really working or not.

Nectifirm is a wonderful product! R U planning on layering the Nectifirm with Chin-up?

Honored Contributor

I bought a large 8 oz Nectifirm on ebay for a very good price.

Contributor

On 1/19/2015 rina33 said:

@JLF,

Fabulous! Thanks.

I have been using all three of Skinn's neck creams ! I started using the yellow and blue ones first then along came the neck derma lift! For the first three weeks I noticed some lifting(not much)but after six weeks of alternating them or mixing them WOW- my jaws are pulling in, the vertical lines down my neck are barely visible and the spot of loose skin and wrinkles at the base of my neck are GONE!!!! I didn't have any wrinkles on my chest, yet I have some brown spots-they are fading nicely. These products for my old neck will be my reorder from now on. Just give them at least a six week chance. Just wish I had my money back I spent on high dollar products. My face is looking younger weekly also--Thank you Skinn!!!!!