Contributor

It TSV....please show color swatches!!!!

I waited to watch the presentation this morning hoping that they would show color swatches on the back of someone's hand or at least show the fair and light shades on a model. I previously bought the medium and it is way too dark and orangey on me. I am having a tough time deciding between the fair and the light. It would really help if they showed models in all the shades, or even the actual product in all shades swiped on the back of someone's hand!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: It TSV....please show color swatches!!!!

ITA

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Frequent Contributor

The cc cream looks so yellow on all the models so far. I think I'll pass on this, although I do like a lot of IT products!
Honored Contributor

I can't use her foundations or concealers. They're much too yellow for my skin.

Contributor

I read some of the other threads and it seems the light and fair are very close in color, but to see them side by side would help me so much.
Contributor

I wonder why so much yellow? I have no redness in my skin so I don't know if a yellow base would be for me. The medium I have is very pinky but too dark. Ugh.
Valued Contributor

This topic comes up (with good reason) every time the foundation is presented on air. Why can't Jamie say whether the shades all cool or warm based? I agree the medium, which seems to be the shade they talk endlessly about, appears quite yellow. Swatches on her hand would at least let us see the difference in the shades. Poor presentation thus far... Guess I will just pass on the TSV.
Contributor

I posted a request on their facebook page. I'm hoping they read it and help us out!
Honored Contributor

On 1/19/2015 TAF8763 said: I wonder why so much yellow? I have no redness in my skin so I don't know if a yellow base would be for me. The medium I have is very pinky but too dark. Ugh.

blended on the skin, they don't look too yellow. I usually wear light and it typically blends well. I do agree that when it's first put on the skin, it looks super yellow. I wish she'd swatch.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Contributor

If you google It Cosmetics CC Cream Fair you will come up with some bloggers or youtube videos who have done swatches comparing the colors. I know Phyrra and Musings of a Muse (remove the spaces for her site) have done swatches on their blogs and I found a few on youtube from various people as well.