Frequent Contributor

25 hour beauty day--BORING!!

Once I muted the tv, it was better but same-o, same-o. Chatter, chatter, chatter but nothing really new or exciting. Philosophy and Skin Store are both running 30% and 20% off their prices and they have newer products. S&H can be free too!! Sorry, QVC, just didn't do it for me this 10th time around the same stale items!!

Honored Contributor

Re: 25 hour beauty day--BORING!!

I only recorded a few of the shows because most were of no interest to me but even the ones I recorded were totally boring.

Super Contributor

No kidding, what a snoozefest, I was watching the HQ 99% of the time, I taped the BMinerals show, nothing good. That is the problem, the Q does not have new kits as much as they used to that is for sure. Previous beauty days all of the vendors had special new kits for us to purchase, yesterday it was the most boring programming and items they have ever done, awful

Honored Contributor

I thought they might introduce some new lines, but I guess not, it was just same old, same old.

Regular Contributor

This was the first year I was actually home and could watch... but when I looked at the guide there wasn't much I wanted to see! Not very many vendors and no one new. I watched a half hour of IT, but had already preordered her TSV for tomorrow. Kinda bummed as I like to watch for tips and tricks and ended up not watching or buying-so that's good at least!

Respected Contributor

Any Nick Chavez products that are being shown?

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

Can't please everyone.

Respected Contributor

Maybe consider watching a movie on the television.

Or clean the oven.

Honored Contributor

I wasn't home most of the day. but in the evening I tuned it and sure enough it was the same old stuff.......I watched maybe an hour, then turned to ShopHQ.....

Valued Contributor

Totally agree. I tuned in now and then and it was the same people as usual selling the same products. They are beating a dead horse to death with what I guess are their big sellers. How about new lines? There are so many interesting things out there, Check it out QVC!