Frequent Contributor
Did any of you take the plunge with the new kit on the IT site? Was wondering what your thought are? I seen a few different options the 7 or 5 PC kits also a few different pay options
Trusted Contributor

I love It cosmetics. I think the TV offer kit on her site is an auto delivery kit-GR?, and not her website. It comes every 30 days. I'm sticking to QVC or her website . It is confusing that the GR plan is on her website.

Trusted Contributor
On 1/18/2015 lrmuffin said:

I love It cosmetics. I think the TV offer kit on her site is an auto delivery kit-GR?, and not her website. It comes every 30 days. I'm sticking to QVC or her website . It is confusing that the GR plan is on her website.

I agree, and I think that if you don't read the fine print, you are paying a lot more than you think that you are. This to me borders on false advertising. I also believe that being involved with GR just cheapens It's image.

Super Contributor

my daughter works for guthy renker they have been swamped on the IT offer,she says the larger one is the buy.some people give guthy a bad name but I can tell you that company is very busy and a lot of customers have been buying from guthy for years.I have heard my daughter cancel orders every day customers have no trouble canceling.Alot of people do not read the fine print which its not really fine print its big enough to see its,just some people want something for nothing.Guthy is an American company with American employees.I will support American all the way.sorry for the typing in a hurry.

Regular Contributor

Yep, I bought it. I will get it in a few days. I called a couple of days ago to ask about sizes. I spoke to a woman who was clearly from the US in the deep south, and she was very helpful. I asked her about the sizes of the products between the full size option and the "introductory" sizes. The full sizes are basically what you would expect - 1 oz in the foundation, about 1/3 oz in the concealer, etc. The "intro" sizes were about half sized, but at a single payment rather than 3 payments of the quoted price. I would encourage everyone to CALL and talk to a CS rep as you're making your decision.

Super Contributor

There are some good reviews on Youtube. Hotandflashy and Goss (I think it was him) have helpful info.

Respected Contributor
On 1/18/2015 olewoman said:

my daughter works for guthy renker they have been swamped on the IT offer,she says the larger one is the buy.some people give guthy a bad name but I can tell you that company is very busy and a lot of customers have been buying from guthy for years.I have heard my daughter cancel orders every day customers have no trouble canceling.Alot of people do not read the fine print which its not really fine print its big enough to see its,just some people want something for nothing.Guthy is an American company with American employees.I will support American all the way.sorry for the typing in a hurry.

I have never bought anything from GR. If you are unaware of the issues, just google Gunthy Renker false advertising, scams, etc. There are class action lawsuits as well.

Super Contributor
Mine has already shipped I'll have it Tuesday or Wednesday. Can't wait.
Respected Contributor
On 1/18/2015 KateChopin said:

There are some good reviews on Youtube. Hotandflashy and Goss (I think it was him) have helpful info.

These people are reviewing the Jan 19th 2014 TSV. The OP is referring to the package of it cosmetic products that are being sold for $29.99 but are actually required to pay numerous payments of $29.99. The ad is misleading and this is on Jaime's It Cosmetics Site.

I wonder if the products have different ingredients like the Wen products from the Gunthy Renker site.

Respected Contributor

All of the information about the two kits and payments are spelled out on the payment page. It does not seem misleading to me.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky