Super Contributor

What??????????? Thievery!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{#emotions_dlg.scared} $6.47 s/h for a "stick" of J Moran chubby concealor?????????????

Respected Contributor

Re: What??????????? Thievery!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, right? The only reason I have one is because I ordered other things, and got the S&H half price. It's crazy!

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Super Contributor

I know. I wanted to order this but saw the S&H and decided not to. Plus 6% tax on cosmetics. TOO MUCH.

Super Contributor

Shipping can be a real deal breaker for me.

Honored Contributor

Sounds like a stick-up to me.

Super Contributor

QVC has really become shameful. Both HSN and ShopNBC put them to shame! I order less n less from the Q. And even on a day like today....... same ol` same ol`.....with the exception of their SHIPPPING & HANDLING which rises and rises.

Honored Contributor

They should be ashamed of themselves. It should be free.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

QVC has really become shameful. Both HSN and ShopNBC put them to shame! I order less n less from the Q. And even on a day like today....... same ol` same ol`.....with the exception of their SHIPPPING & HANDLING which rises and rises.

Trusted Contributor

Of course it's outright robbery.......but how many did they sell? If people are willing to pay it, they can charge it, and take the profit. Beautiful.

Esteemed Contributor

You get like 7 pieces to the Skinn TTV and it's pretty weighty in the box and ShopHQ is only charging 2.99 to ship it. You do the math.