Super Contributor

How did the woman that where on the golden globes get that glow to there skin.

I noticed this when these ladies where giving out the awards, there skin looked so lovely. I wish I knew what they did. I hate that flat look on my skin, would love to get that glow. Any ideas?
Respected Contributor

Re: How did the woman that where on the golden globes get that glow to there skin.

It does look very pretty. I would like to know also.

Honored Contributor

Re: How did the woman that where on the golden globes get that glow to there skin.

Professional make up artists. Unfortunately I don't have one of those stored in my bathroom.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

I read that the air conditioner at the venue, the Beverly Hilton, wasn't working properly so everyone had that "glow" of sweat! If you noticed, Matthew McC Alright, Alright, Alright (don't know how to spell his last name) took off his jacket. And Frances McDermott (Fargo movie) was fanning herself with a program. Katherine Heigle has beads of sweat on her chest area. So if you want that glow, I suppose you need to go to a sauna and SWEAT.
Respected Contributor

I used to get that glow when I mixed Benefit pink highlighter with my foundaion. You have to be careful not to mix in too much, or you will be shiny. I use Dior's Star foundation now and it gives me a nice healthy glow. After I exfolitate, I have a nice glow too.
Respected Contributor

JM makes a very nice illuminating body butter. Another nice glow can be achieved with Pretty P'Shun. I think that is how it is spelled. Kinda dumb.
Super Contributor

Highlighter, like the Hourglass ones found as Sephora. I have an old cream one by Philosophy. There are so many on the market now, cream and powder. There is MerryLuminizer, the IT Vitality Disk, Smashbox makes one, and there are many that can be found in the drugstore.

Also, J-lo credits her glow to (besides highlighter) Dr. Harucsha's day cream.

Esteemed Contributor

Probably the liquid bronzer lotion....

Honored Contributor

My guess is they are using luminating products. I know Josie Maran offers some type of lauination for the body as does everyone else. almost all the cosmetic cos. offer tinted moisturizer and/or foundation with lumination or like Josie she sells it separately.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Many hours at a salon with peels and masks and all sorts of facial stuff then make up artists tricks and tips and finally filters for the cameras.