Respected Contributor

Hiiiiiieee! Can Someone Tell A Poor Confused Lady

What is the difference between the new Wen by Chaz Dean Bamboo and the old one? I have to know, I'm on a quest.{#emotions_dlg.lol} Just kidding. But really I would like to know being I have tons of Bamboo already. Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Re: Hiiiiiieee! Can Someone Tell A Poor Confused Lady

Seriously....you needed to start THREE threads in SIX MINUTES with the same question? You know, if you'd just gone over to the WEN board, (or watched the show at 4:00 that afternoon) you would have gotten your answer.

Respected Contributor

There is no difference.
Trusted Contributor

On 1/19/2015 vermint said:

Seriously....you needed to start THREE threads in SIX MINUTES with the same question? You know, if you'd just gone over to the WEN board, (or watched the show at 4:00 that afternoon) you would have gotten your answer.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor

Hello, sjk73. Smile

I don't know if there's a difference or not. If you mean item # A 238223, that's the WEN Bamboo Cleansing Conditioner. Item # A 260079, that's the WEN Styling Cream that also has the Bamboo scent. The scent is the same, but the bottle is different and one is a styling cream, not a cleansing conditioner.

There's also item # A 266344. It's rice-based, just like item # A 238233, but it comes in a bigger bottle and has different packaging. There's also one that comes in a really big 32 oz. bottle. Other than that, I don't think there's much difference.

Sorry if that didn't help. I don't use WEN, so I'm not sure. Perhaps you could ask the ladies over on the WEN forum.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

What are you? The board police? Why do you even care?????
Trusted Contributor

On 1/20/2015 Q2girl said:

What is she? a person. Is she the board police? um no that would be the Q monitors. vermint made an observation and posted it.

live....laugh....love
Super Contributor

On 1/20/2015 bruingirl said:

What is she? a person. Is she the board police? um no that would be the Q monitors. vermint made an observation and posted it.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

#IamTeamWen
Honored Contributor

Achievement unlocked: Irony, level 10.

Respected Contributor

I think that Chaz said the packaging is the only change. The formula is the same. It was always rice based. They wanted to give it different packaging like 613 has in order to differentiate it from the other core cc's because it has additional ingredients added.