Valued Contributor
Just received their catolog with samples.... Their eye cream was really nice... Anyone hear of them....DHCCARE.COM
Trusted Contributor
I've been buying their cleansing oil for years. It's a top-quality line, and if I had to pick one company to stick with, it would be DHC.
Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Valued Contributor

tysm.....I have hoped someone would answer my post. Their samples feel great! Don't know why I got their catalog but I'm glad I did.

Can you buy their stuff at stores or only on line. again ty

Lucky

Respected Contributor
Love DHC! I love their shampoos and conditioners. I liked their water moisture and mild olive oil cleanser and toner. Musings of a muse has reviewed a few products. Yu can do a search in her site.
Regular Contributor
I ordered from them for a couple of years some years ago. Nothing i used was outstanding but the lipsticks. The reason being they never irritated my lips or went rancid. For a time they offered these little lip palette compacts...one would be just pinks, or reds, or nudes, etc. Very cheap, almost sample priced. Loved them but they were discontinued. Quit ordering from them because of this.
Respected Contributor
On i think they are mail order only.
Occasional Contributor

Love DHC. I live in Japan, and as a Japanese brand, it's available both in department and drug stores here. Of course, much less expensive to buy than in the States. I especially like the olive oil cleanser, the lip creme, and the CoQ10 line. I have rosacea, and these products keep my skin calm. In the States, I think the best value is to order from them direct on-line because they have a loyalty program and lots of free samples with orders. In general, I've found Japanese skin and hair products to be very high quality with far less tendency to cause me unwanted reactions. I find it impossible to use eye make-up brands from the US, but have no problem with any Japanese brand I've tried--even very inexpensive products.

Valued Contributor

I just got it too and so glad you posted this because I see lots I want to order. I also feel this is a true Asian company with the true Eastern influence and at a real price that isn't off the charts. Its also ORGANIC, a win win win!

Valued Contributor
On 1/16/2015 j marie said:

Love DHC. I live in Japan, and as a Japanese brand, it's available both in department and drug stores here. Of course, much less expensive to buy than in the States. I especially like the olive oil cleanser, the lip creme, and the CoQ10 line. I have rosacea, and these products keep my skin calm. In the States, I think the best value is to order from them direct on-line because they have a loyalty program and lots of free samples with orders. In general, I've found Japanese skin and hair products to be very high quality with far less tendency to cause me unwanted reactions. I find it impossible to use eye make-up brands from the US, but have no problem with any Japanese brand I've tried--even very inexpensive products.

thanks for the reaffirmation, I am suppose to get this then, you settled it.

Respected Contributor

Their cleansing oil is fantastic. Also love their primer.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama