Regular Contributor

It Cosmetics TSV review (and more)

Angie (Hot and Flashy) often gets It products sent to her for review, and she posted a video this morning discussing January's TSV. She confirmed the size on the CC cream, and that's the only product she wasn't in love with - she does love the CC cream but wasn't too sold on it in the compact.

https://www.youtube.com/user/HotandFlashy/videos

She also posted the item number, but the price looks like the regular Q price rather than the TSV price. I wouldn't place the order under that item number without checking with CS whether it's the right price. You can, however, look up the details of the kit using it!

I linked to her whole channel because I love all of her videos. She's 52 and really speaks well to women "of a certain age." You'll find the TSV review - it's the first one.

Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics TSV review (and more)

Just saw it, great video. Definately can't wait to order it.

Super Contributor

I love her reviews. I'm really wanting to get this Tsv but not at 80.00 with s&h. Can't wait to see what the TSV price is going to be
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the link. I love watching Angie’s videos. She’s great at demonstrating products. Looking forward to the 19th.

Valued Contributor

Angie is one of the few video bloggers I keep up with on YT. Good review.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for posting! First time I have seen her on YT. She did a fabulous job. I think I will grab this one. I am on AD on the other large CC cream in the tube but I believe this one might be more travel friendly.

Frequent Contributor

I was so on the fence about this until this video. I'm totally sold!!! I've never seen her on YouTube before but she was awesome and I subscribed to her channel. now I just have to figure out if light or fair is going to work for me. I guess it's a quick trip to Ulta this weekend to figure it out Yeah right like a trip to Ulta is ever quick lol
Frequent Contributor

also wanted to add that this is my first it purchase hoping its worth all the hype
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the link, Finally a youtube beauty vlog that is to the point and details the products shown. I appreciate that she's older and not 20 something too. I'll have to bookmark her video channel as I want to see her other makeup videos.
Valued Contributor

Dang it!! I wasn't interested in this at all but after seeing her video I'm going to have to get it. The only dilemma I have is I've always considered myself to be a medium but she seems very light to me. I'm thinking maybe I'll have to go with the tan to get a good color match. Anybody have any experience with the color? I'm hispanic, brunette, brown eyes and what I consider to be light olive skin. I ordered a trial size on ebay in medium but it won't be here in time for the TSV. I think I may get the tan and if it's too dark, I'll mix it with the medium.