Trusted Contributor

Can anyone recommend one that doesn't clump or flake?

Thanks, Jamma

Respected Contributor
Wet n wild Lash Out Loud mascara. Search for eet n wild on Musings of a Muse blog for a review. Smiley Happy.
Respected Contributor

Maybelline's The Rocket Volume Express in the waterproof formula. The very BEST mascara I've ever used!

Trusted Contributor

Jordana Best Lash Supreme!!! I get mine at Walgreens for less than $3!

Frequent Contributor

This is one of those questions for which everyone you ask seems to have a different answer.

Personally, my favorite drugstore mascara is Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher (in fat, bright green tube). No clumps or flakes for me. I prefer the non-waterproof formula but will use waterproof (or maybe it is water resistant) in wet/damp weather.

Honored Contributor

Almay One Coat

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Jordana Best Last Extreme. Get it at Walgreens. Ask the clerk, if you can't find it because it's not on the wall with the other makeup. It's in an acrylic display case near the counter, it's the one in the black tube with the lavender lettering. This is the only Jordana mascara that I like. You can keep the other ones.

Honored Contributor

Maybelline Lash Discovery has a very narrow brush so you can tightline with it if you like. It never clumps or flakes.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

CoverGirl LashBlast in the orange tube, never a flake or a clump!

Super Contributor

I don't use drugstore mascara, but while doing a mascara demo search I came across a youtuber named 'But First Coffee' and had to watch just because I liked her name. She does 'battles of' demos which are side by side visuals, they're great, and she doesn't ramble.

.........and I'm still looking for my HG mascara