Super Contributor
Just an FYI-on her site she has a new concealor, unzipped Gold palette, Pro to go, and a pressed powder. I love Lorac shadows and the new palette looks pretty.
Super Contributor

Oh, did I really have to know this? {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

The Rendezvous blush is my all time favorite, I have one I'm using and one in waiting. I have 2 of the single eyeshadow pots and love them, too. They're pretty old now, I hardly wear eyeshadow anymore, but the temptation to look and buy is AWLAYS there.

Thanks (I think Smiley Wink for the head's-up.

Valued Contributor
Thanks for posting this beauty-junkie. I've been wondering what they will do. Not to shoot the messenger, but I'm disappointed. I think they should do another big mega palatte for those who could not get the mega pro. I know they aren't doing the mega pro anymore but surely they could fill a big double palette like that with something else. I have Unzipped. It is the least versatile palette in my collection but looks more versatile than the Unzipped Gold. :/
Super Contributor
On 1/15/2015 Cardamom said: Thanks for posting this beauty-junkie. I've been wondering what they will do. Not to shoot the messenger, but I'm disappointed. I think they should do another big mega palatte for those who could not get the mega pro. I know they aren't doing the mega pro anymore but surely they could fill a big double palette like that with something else. I have Unzipped. It is the least versatile palette in my collection but looks more versatile than the Unzipped Gold. :/
Well, I think I'm a bit disappointed too. I saw some swatches on YouTube and think I'm safe from buying this one. I don't understand why they can't make enough mega palettes for everyone, wouldn't that just make them more money? I have the unzipped and hardly use that(just because I have too many to pick from). I just got the new Hourglass eye palette from Sephora so I'm trying to be goodSmiley Happy
Super Contributor
On 1/15/2015 magemay said:

Oh, did I really have to know this? {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

The Rendezvous blush is my all time favorite, I have one I'm using and one in waiting. I have 2 of the single eyeshadow pots and love them, too. They're pretty old now, I hardly wear eyeshadow anymore, but the temptation to look and buy is AWLAYS there.

Thanks (I think Smiley Wink for the head's-up.

I have lots of eye shadow from Lorac, but no blush. I always buy backups of my favorites, just in case. I am always tempted and watching videos on YouTube makes it even harder to not buy.
Trusted Contributor

Super Contributor
Poregirl, where is that one sold? It looks really pretty. Thanks
Trusted Contributor
On 1/16/2015 poregirl said:

Love both of these. That cheek palette is gorgeous.

Valued Contributor
It kind of annoys me too how some things are exclusive to Kohls. My Kohls doesn't have prestige cosmetics.
Trusted Contributor

oh you just had to show that palette. I won't wear any other eye shadow but LORAC - it is the absolute best for my light/medium skin tone and it wears like no other.

I received the notification several times for the unzipped Gold and promptly deleted the ad. Now - I have to go there