Regular Contributor

FRESH CREAM LOTION AT THE OFFICE

I am in love with Fresh Cream, and use all the products except the spray. I think the spray is a little to much, however, I love the shower gel and use that for every shower, and the body souffle, which stays with me all day.

I purchased the 32 oz body lotion and left it on the Conference table in the office.

It was FULL at Christmas Break. Today before a Conference meeting, I went in there and it is down to less then 1/4 of a bottle! LOL!

Everyone is coming in and as they sit down, they pump it into their hand, and use it as a

hand lotion.

My marketing manager arrived, and said, "Who brought in sugar cookies, I"m starved!" LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: FRESH CREAM LOTION AT THE OFFICE

I recently began using the fresh cream shower gel and love it. I haven't tried any of the other items, but like the gel enough that I will probably try something else in that scent. I purchased that particular gel and another scent from Ulta during the holidays for $10 a piece.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

There's one women's restroom at my office where people bring in hand creams. I think it's a dumping ground for the ones that didn't work for them. I keep all my good stuff at my desk.

Respected Contributor

Philosophy should pay you a commission, as I'm sure many of these people will go out and buy some for themselves now, LOL.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

On 1/14/2015 Topaz Gem said:

Philosophy should pay you a commission, as I'm sure many of these people will go out and buy some for themselves now, LOL.

The first one is always free.

Frequent Contributor

Sounds like the Original Poster's co-workers are filling up their own bottles from the large bottle left in the office.

I love the Fresh Cream 3-in-1 and body lotion. Not sure about the spray fragrance. Haven't tried the other products.