Trusted Contributor

PedEgg Power Platinum with roller heads on HSN for $19.95?

This is so much cheaper than the callous remover sold here on the Q. Has anyone used this particular PedEgg? How did it work for you? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: PedEgg Power Platinum with roller heads on HSN for $19.95?

Never have seen this one. I did not see any refills on HSN site for this. You can buy the Emjoi Nano on Amazon for $22 free shipping from the seller Shave Now. They also sell the genuine refills. You don't have to spend $35 to get the free shipping with this item. The reason why the one on Q was higher priced is because you got 2 of them plus all the extra refills. I bought the TSV set Q sold & love it. It really works.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/9/2015 Nightowlz said:

Never have seen this one. I did not see any refills on HSN site for this. You can buy the Emjoi Nano on Amazon for $22 free shipping from the seller Shave Now. They also sell the genuine refills. You don't have to spend $35 to get the free shipping with this item. The reason why the one on Q was higher priced is because you got 2 of them plus all the extra refills. I bought the TSV set Q sold & love it. It really works.

Smile

Thanks for responding, Nightowlz! I thought others might have some thoughts on this, too, as I know the Emjoi Nano is quite popular. I was hoping someone could compare the two for me.

Honored Contributor

Get the Emjoi Micro-Pedi. Seriously. Forget even looking at anything else.

Regular Contributor

I use the Emjoi and LOVE IT! But this new one from PedEgg looks like it's just about the same thing, at a decent price. My only hesitation would be the availability of replacement rollers, although I doubt you'd need them too soon with the refills included at HSN. I know I can get my refills on Amazon from multiple sellers inexpensively...and I'm quite happy with my dupe refills as mine last just as long as the brand name.

Whatever you decide on, you'll be very happy with the results.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the responses!