Valued Contributor

Dr. Gross has beautiful skin.

how refreshing to see a doctor and vendor selling skin care products with such beautiful skin. dr. rob from clarisonic also has beautiful skin.

my husband even remarked about his skin being nice after i agreed to change the channel. bwahaha.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dr. Gross has beautiful skin.

I agree. It's like a baby's skin. I've used all his product, and it's all very gentle. His peel pads are gentle, all of it. Unfortunately, his skin looks prettier than mine!!!

Honored Contributor

Yes, he does look nice. Do you think it's all from his products or has he had work done?

Honored Contributor

On 1/9/2015 ValuSkr said:

Yes, he does look nice. Do you think it's all from his products or has he had work done?

I think it's genetics.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

His skin is beautiful. He must have taking care of his skin very early.

His forehead is so smooth and his neck has some signs of aging. He's probably had a little something done.

Super Contributor

It refreshing to see someone selling anti aging products that has not had a total face lift. There is a vendor that sell skin product but had so much work done she look totally different. If they don't believe in there products then why should I believe what they say about them.
Super Contributor

He does have really nice skin.

I really like listening to Dr. Gross and like him in general. I think it's because he is the splitting image and has the same demeanor and mannerisms as one of our friends. My husband too, saw him on TV and said "What is Steve doing on QVC?"

Not applicable

His products have to be working really well for him to still look like that with 4 kids! I read it on his wife and business partner's QVC blog: http://qvc.co/CG-NewYear

Honored Contributor

He does. What I want to know and never will is how much of that skin he owes to products and how much he owes to genetics.

I know lifestyle and care make a difference, but I also know no matter what I use for care and no matter what surgery I might choose, there are things no skin scientists have figured out how to "fix."

Honored Contributor

I am not currently using any of his products but I like to watch his shows and I too agree he has great skin. But I've never met a dermatologist that did not have really good looking skin! Smiley Happy