Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 1/9?

Happy Friday Beauties,

Hope everyone is staying warm. I know many of us are down with the flu or other illnesses, I wish you a speedy recovery and to get well soon. I was unable to use up anything again this week. I several bottles of products that are low, so I hope to have a good report next week.

What did you use up?

Super Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 1/9?

This week I used up-

Philosophy Fresh Cream body lotion 7oz-loved this, it was the older version, have one more in the stash, then I have to switch to the newer version which I don't like as much

Valued Contributor

Actually finished several items over the past two weeks:

Shea Moisture Shampoo - replaced with same

Boots Expert Sensitive Gentle Cleansing Wash - I use this in the morning when I shower…my favorite formula for this use, and have bought many times. I will repurchase, but I have some sample tubes of face cleanser to use up first.

Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment (w/ avocado) - my favorite, replaced with same

Mario Badescu Eye Makeup remover gel - worked well, and a good price, but it stung my eyes. Replaced with MUFE SensEyes…love this…already had a travel size bottle in my suitcase that I’ve been using for months

Happy Friday to all

Super Contributor

Good Morning and Happy Friday from cold, windy, snowy Ohio! Used up just 2 items this week:

Josie Maran Argan Milk - Part of a recent TSV. Liked this fine, did not like the delivery system. Trouble with the dropper and couldn't empty the bottle totally without some trouble. Wish it came with a pump. For this reason, will not repurchase.

Josie Maran Matchmaker Serum Foundation - Liked this one a lot. Have a few tinted moisturizers to finish and then I will repurchase.

That's all for me. Stay safe and warm everyone!

Valued Contributor

I did use up philosophy falling in love lotion and a hair conditioner no longer available from the Q,and also philosophy deodorant.Anybody know where I can get this?
Trusted Contributor

Hello Friends,

Used up:

Philosophy Amazing Grace Salt Scrub-a favorite, have more in stash. Opened up Gingerbread Man.

Tossing:

Jordana 12 HR Made To Last Eyeshadow Pencil in Black-too dry

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Contributor

I was only able to use up one hand soap this week.

BBW Winter Cranberry Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, 8 oz. I generally like most things that smell like cranberry, but this smelled too much like a candle. I still have 1 more in my stash.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/9/2015 number one queen said: I did use up philosophy falling in love lotion and a hair conditioner no longer available from the Q,and also philosophy deodorant.Anybody know where I can get this?

Have you tried calling Philosophy directly? Or try calling Nordstrom they can check to see if any stores have any. Try ebay. If you cant find any I love Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist Deodorant. Hope this helps

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

Taya white clay thickening hairspray, 8-oz.

Taya white clay thickening styling crème, 8-oz.

Dr. Denese Hydroshield, 2-oz.

Ancient Parthena glycolic serum, level 2, 2-oz.

Trish McEvoy eye base in bare, replaced with Laura Geller Eye Spackle/Cream Shadow in Pink Primadonna

Three travel sizes of hand cream, miscellaneous brands, collected by husband during his days as a traveling corporate employee. There are plenty of those left in the stash.

Honored Contributor

I had to replenish my Lavendar/Chamomile non talc baby powder. Laura Mercier's Invisible loose powder.

kindness is strength