Super Contributor

Where can heavyweight sweats be purchased? Do I have to fly to China on my break to

find them? Grrr.

TIA

Trusted Contributor

What are you looking for exactly? Sweatshirts? Hoodies? Sweatpants?

Champion and Russell sweats are heavier weight, but they really only have traditional styles, if that suits your needs. I would go to someplace like D ick's Sporting Goods as they have a pretty extensive collection of athletic clothing.

Honored Contributor

I've seen Hanes and Fruit of the Loom sweats at Wal Mart.

Contributor
On 1/7/2015 Vamp said:

Champion and Russell sweats are heavier weight, but they really only have traditional styles, if that suits your needs. I would go to someplace like D ick's Sporting Goods as they have a pretty extensive collection of athletic clothing.

That's where I found mine at. They are men's though and by Reebok. Very thick and with pockets and NO elastic around the ankle.

Super Contributor
On 1/7/2015 Vamp said:

Vamp,

All items you have listed. Love Hoodies! TY

Honored Contributor

Well, apparently some people here pay hundreds of dollars for sweats - or at least claim they do - some buy them at walmart for <$10 - so I think the OP needs to specify what she is looking for.

Super Contributor
On 1/7/2015 sungrl1 said:
On 1/7/2015 Vamp said:

That's where I found mine at. They are men's though and by Reebok. Very thick and with pockets and NO elastic around the ankle.

POCKETS Yes! TY

Super Contributor
On 1/7/2015 happy housewife said:

Well, apparently some people here pay hundreds of dollars for sweats - or at least claim they do - some buy them at walmart for <$10 - so I think the OP needs to specify what she is looking for.

I thought I did, but to make it clear, nothing but the best for me. Oops, I thought I was on FB. LOL

Super Contributor
On 1/7/2015 brii said:

I've seen Hanes and Fruit of the Loom sweats at Wal Mart.

I will check at Wal Mart. TY

Super Contributor

FYI, Fleece is the way to go...Much warmer & light weight too.

I gave all my "old" heavy sweats to Goodwill, once I discovered wonderful Fleece!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}