Trusted Contributor

The season finale was on last night. I just love Jen and Bill--they are both so strong and they love and support each other through all their problems. Their kids are now able to speak some and are TOO CUTE!!! Zoey has come such a long way in such a short time--she's now happy, smiling and well adjusted. She is like a little doll! Can't wait for next season!

Valued Contributor

I also watched the show and they ""seem"" to be a really supportive and genuine couple that stands strong together. They show that no limitations can hold you back. I am inspired by them.

Trusted Contributor

Really love them , too. Omg, the change in Zoey , is just amazing! Love and patience was the key ,and this was the perfect couple for that! {#emotions_dlg.wub} Just love this show !

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

I didn't realize it was the finale. When do they start up again?

Respected Contributor

I, too, love Jen and Bill. Also enjoy Joanna and Chip Gaines on Fixer Upper. Both couples have beautiful homes too.

Super Contributor

I just find the show THE LITTLE COUPLE too scripted for me....the constant interrupting every few minutes to pan to either Jen or Bill having to explain EVERYTHING.... like duhhhhh! just why is that necessary?? The show is very cutesy, and I imagine that is some of the draw. And to those here who enjoy it.. please do not take what I say as putting you down for liking it, that is not my intent. It is just MY TAKE on the show.

I also wonder if these people were not little people, would the show would draw such an audience? There is a new show about a family of like 8 little people on now as well.. and also another one on a group of little people who are all women.....

This fascination with little people is interesting... similar to the shows on 600 pound people. Whether they are dancing, or working out, or the new reality show about to start about an obese woman dancing.....

Honey Boo Boo was SO SO popular for glorifying farts, obesity and stupidity. The TV audience found this so fascinating that people actually lived this way.... ( of course scripted and totally acting for the most part, other than family truly being obese, stupid and farting... {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I never thought I would get tired of Reality TV, but, the glut of it now on the market has gotten rather overwhelming and I find myself watching less and less. What is next??... I am ready I guess....

Regular Contributor

I watched a few moments of the show featuring Zoey's birthday party, at the end when Will kept calling Bill, Bill was too funny. Bill would say "Dad" and Will would say "Bill"... loved that Smiley Happy So cute!

Honored Contributor

Zoe is a doll.

Respected Contributor

They're great people and I love their positive attitude towards everything.......that being said, there is no way they could handle two small children without a big support system......thank goodness they have it. Jen can barely keep up with them and Bill is a little faster when it comes to being able to grab them and keep them from running out into danger, etc. I love their spirit and always wish them the best.

I've noticed that Jen doesn't seem to be caring for patients at the hospital anymore, but teaching these different programs to the staff.......was this a change in her position there??

Respected Contributor

I like the demonstration of some good parenting skills and the couple relationship!