Frequent Contributor

Do you watch QVC more or less since the departure...

of Lisa?

My answer, LESS

Contributor

Re: Do you watch QVC more or less since the departure...

About the same as before.

Super Contributor

I haven't watched QVC in quite awhile, so Lisa's departure hasn't affected me.
Contributor

The same. I think all the hosts do a great job! They each bring something unique.

Contributor

The same. I think all the hosts do a great job! They each bring something unique.

Honored Contributor

I watch because I am interested in the program. Hosts will come and go so it makes no difference to me. I have not been watching the Q that long but quite a few hosts have left.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I only tune in for certain vendors ... who is hosting is immaterial.

Super Contributor

On 1/4/2015 Kathleen said:

I only tune in for certain vendors ... who is hosting is immaterial.

I feel the same!
Honored Contributor

The same. I do not watch anymore. Maybe an hour a year, that is it! Now, I DO buy online. I cannot stand most of the hosts and vendors blab blab blabbering on and on for 20 minutes on one thing. My attention span isn't that long anymore. Also, I seem to find things online, but when I use to watch it was a waste of time. A few years ago many of the vendors and a couple hosts seem to focus more on themselves than the product. It was all about how I would feel or look with their product, nothing about the product. The final straw was I wanted to watch an Isabella Fiore handbag show badly!!!. I waited all day to get a look at the inside of a handbag. They went on and on with trivial crud, and never once measured the bag, or opened it up. Never even showed the bottom or back of bag. 15 minutes I listened. The host stood there with her hand on the bag talking to the vendor about how good the product was. She petted the bag over and over again, never mentioning details. Never again. That was it! I was furious. This happened again on a Perrisone show. Yap yap yap, never explained the product. What a waste of my time. I want to know about the product not about how I will look Madison avenue or what other people will think of me. How shallow. Okay, had to vent!

Trusted Contributor

More, because I pretty much stopped watching when she was on air. I've stopped watching hosts that I don't enjoy. They ruin the program for me regardless of the product.