Valued Contributor

o/t What Are Your Favorite Scented Candles?

Looking for scented candles (with natural scents, not overly perfumey) that really scent a room and are lasting. For a long time we liked Yankee Candles but lately they just don't scent the room. Tried a pine scented soy candle over Xmas that was very nice but burned away very quickly. Would love to buy Jo Malone, but out of my price range for something so small. Any suggestions greatly appreciated! Looking for something mid price range.TIA

Respected Contributor

Re: o/t What Are Your Favorite Scented Candles?

Check out Swan Creek Candles.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Contributor

I think Root Candles are the best around. I have been burning them for years. If you give them your e-mail they will send you notices for specials.

Valued Contributor

Love Gold Canyon Candles. Completely burns evenly from beginning to end and has a fragrance throw like no other.

Frequent Contributor

On 1/4/2015 w84WEN said:

Love Gold Canyon Candles. Completely burns evenly from beginning to end and has a fragrance throw like no other.

Me too.

Valued Contributor

I have been a fan of Gold Canyon for a long time also.

Super Contributor

You ladies have me checking out Gold Canyon candle site, how many ounces are the large candles? Do they have free s/h with a certain amount? That fudge brownie looks temptingSmiley Happy
Frequent Contributor

Tyler candles...diva and high maintenance. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

On 1/4/2015 virgosun said:

Looking for scented candles (with natural scents, not overly perfumey) that really scent a room and are lasting. For a long time we liked Yankee Candles but lately they just don't scent the room. Tried a pine scented soy candle over Xmas that was very nice but burned away very quickly. Would love to buy Jo Malone, but out of my price range for something so small. Any suggestions greatly appreciated! Looking for something mid price range.TIA

If it makes you feel better I thought the Jo Malone candles would be the bomb diggity & I was not impressed, at all. Wick candles that I get at my local Krogers are better. I bought 2 B&BW candles in Lavender Vanilla & they are very scented.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for all the replies and I'll check them all out. Thanks for telling me about the Jo Malone candles. Now I won't look at them so longingly when I'm in Blue Mercury!!!