Super Contributor

SHOP HQ on Comcast in Seattle Area -- MIA??

Yesterday and today there has been a religious station instead of HQ on my Comcast lineup. I scrolled ahead until tomorrow's listing's and it's still showing religious programming.

Anybody else? Just this area or country-wide?

Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

Re: SHOP HQ on Comcast in Seattle Area -- MIA??

Sometimes they change channels- have you tried going to Comcast website and looking it up?

Super Contributor

On 1/1/2015 HappyDaze said:

Sometimes they change channels- have you tried going to Comcast website and looking it up?

I did and it still shows HQ, BUT ~ It's now back (Invicta) and the on-screen lineup just shows "KFFV TV" for the next entire day (a few moments ago it was showing different religious shows). I was wondering if it had made the leap to Evine and left the air, but nope.

I tried to delete my OP but you were too quick on the draw, HD. :-) Thanks for your concern~!!

And Happy New Year!

EDIT: D'oh! *face palm*. It IS on a different channel. It's jumped from 14 to 15 which has always been infomercials.

I probably jumped the gun but I was dizzily wondering if I needed to switch cable providers before Dimitri's next visit. :-)

So for anyone in the Seattle area, check out Channel 14.

Super Contributor

IT'S BACK!

I don't want anyone to have to worry or take the time to help figure out the problem -- but thanks for tuning in. :-)

Frequent Contributor

Long-time lurker, but new poster! I'm in Seattle too, but I'm still getting religious programming, not shopHQ. Did you have to reboot your cable box? Thanks!

New Contributor

Hummermom it is on Channel 15. I just finished freakin' out on the cable company myself. none of them knew squat. The customer agent tried to tell me that the latest update they have is that HQ merged with HSN. I was through with that whole conversation at that point. Thank God for the ShopHQ Blog.

Super Contributor

We have comcast, and its gone, used to see it on Direct TV in northern CA...but comcast/infinity does not carry the channel.

New Contributor

@ Ladyjenn or any other interested ShopHQ fans..... It has moved to Channel 15 KFFV in the Seattle area on comcast.

Regular Contributor

Keep in mind that you can watch it on the net as well. I do not have cable so that is what I do.

Frequent Contributor

I'm in Bellingham WA and I have the religious station now also. It didn't move to channel 15 for me. Not a big deal since I only buy Isomers from them and I'll get the email from Manuela so Ill know when to watch on my iPad.