Super Contributor

I have dry itchy eyes and use prescription drops as well as over the counter drops. Can anyone recommend a mascara for sensitive eyes.

Frequent Contributor

I Googled "mascara for sensitive eyes 2014" and got several results. One article From Allure dated in Oct 2014 suggested several mascaras, the least expensive one being Almay One Coat Lengthening. I'm thinking with your eyes you would want to try something less expensive at first, as you would probably want to be throwing it away for a new one fairly frequently.

My eyes are dry and pretty much year round have allergy issues. I often have to eye drops. I like Lancôme Defincils and Avon WashOff Waterproof.

CeeCee

Valued Contributor
Just recommend something for dry eyes...seabuckthorn oil. Someone recommended it to me, when I was having that problem and it saved me! HTH
Honored Contributor
I have dry eyes and cannot wear eye make up. I use Restasis eye drops.
Honored Contributor

I have severe dry eyes, and when I wear mascara and/or liner, it's always waterproof since I'm constantly re-applying eye gel drops.

Honored Contributor
On 1/1/2015 Persephonel said: Just recommend something for dry eyes...seabuckthorn oil. Someone recommended it to me, when I was having that problem and it saved me! HTH

A daily Omega-3 fish oil supplement as well.

HTH, too. 8)

Honored Contributor
On 1/1/2015 CeeCee said:

I Googled "mascara for sensitive eyes 2014" and got several results. One article From Allure dated in Oct 2014 suggested several mascaras, the least expensive one being Almay One Coat Lengthening. I'm thinking with your eyes you would want to try something less expensive at first, as you would probably want to be throwing it away for a new one fairly frequently.

My eyes are dry and pretty much year round have allergy issues. I often have to eye drops. I like Lancôme Defincils and Avon WashOff Waterproof.

CeeCee

In addition to the two above in the 'drugstore' price range, Physician's Formula is also safe for sensitive/dry/itchy-allergy eyes.

Honored Contributor

I use Almay - the one coat kind in the round white tube. It thickens your lashes amazing well. I have no problem with it flaking or rubbing off. I never use waterproof as I find it too hard to remove.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Valued Contributor
On 1/1/2015 Persephonel said: Just recommend something for dry eyes...seabuckthorn oil. Someone recommended it to me, when I was having that problem and it saved me! HTH

Where do you purchase high quality seabuckthorn oil?

Super Contributor
I take Sea Buckthorn oil on a daily basis and I get it from Amazon. I use Pure Himalayan Omega 7 Complete manufactured by Sea Buck Wonders. I wouldn't be without it.