Super Contributor

I need some good smelling shampoo/conditioner!

I like Bumble and Bumble products but they smell like baby puke! I need some shampoo and conditioner that actually smells fresh and good, and if it volumnizes that would be wonderful. I remember Gee your hair smells great from the 70's....haha Can anyone recommend anything they like?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I need some good smelling shampoo/conditioner!

I think all shampoo smells good; however, Pantene is especially nice. I have been using Nick Chavez lately and it is great for adding volumn. It also smells good. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

Avons argan oil has a light citrus scent. Carols Daughter is floral. Redken all soft smells like apricots redkens color care in the dark red bottle smells like cranberries. nexxus phyto organics extreme moisture shampoo smells like pineapple and coconut and the conditioner sandalwood and lime. ION shampoo at sallys beauty smells good. One line smells like apples, another grapefruit

Respected Contributor

I forgot hempz has a Pomegranate, vanilla Plum, and banana scented shampoos that go on the liter sale at beauty brands in july

Respected Contributor

Moraccan Oil shampoo and cond are awesome. I don't wear hairspray but bought it also b/c it smells so good.
Respected Contributor

Hello, KayinMN. Smile

I haven't tried these, but Nick Chavez makes Advanced Plump 'N Thick Shampoo and Conditioner, Plump 'N Thick Shampoo and Conditioner, Advanced Volume Shampoo and Conditioner with Expansion Technology, and Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

I sometimes use the Kenra volumizing shampoo and conditioner. To me, it smells like creamsicle. Yummy!

Respected Contributor

On 12/22/2014 twopeas said:

I think all shampoo smells good; however, Pantene is especially nice. I have been using Nick Chavez lately and it is great for adding volumn. It also smells good. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

To me pantene is scentless. i really can not detect anything

Respected Contributor

Masque Elixir Ultime

Trusted Contributor

I used to love Gee your hair smells terrific! I too would like a shampoo where the smell lingers on the hair. Many smell good but only while you lather.