Respected Contributor

Anyone remember jonathin Anton the celebrity hair guy?

How about try his products? Just found a bunch at my grocery outlet he had his own show and used to judge a lot on some of the hair shows. I got some pump spray and a styling gel. Should I stock up?
Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone remember jonathin Anton the celebrity hair guy?

Yes, I remember him, but I have never used his hair products.

Super Contributor

I loved his show. I remember when he made his products. I tried them but it was soooo long ago I just don't remember. They use to sell them at Sephora. I really miss him on TV. He use to be a judge on Shear Genius but I don't even think that is on any more??

Trusted Contributor

There is a Refresh Water for hair & skin. Excellent as a mist for your face. I keep looking for this at all those places.
Trusted Contributor

I remember him and watched the first year he had his reality show. I never did try his products so can't speak to the quality.

Super Contributor

That is so funny that his name came up today as I was just thinking of him the other day. No reason really, I just remember him.

Valued Contributor

I just thought of him this week too! He has a page on facebook under Jonathan Product. And you can find him on amazon under that too.

Super Contributor

I actually enjoyed his reality show when it was on in the EARLY DAYS OF REALITY TV. I remember him selling his products on QVC.... he had a paste called DIRT to give that messy piecy second day hair look. I never tired his products, but if the ingredients look OK I would try them if they are at a great price.

Trusted Contributor

Never tried it, but I remember a lot of people liking his product "Dirt".

Super Contributor

Dirt was really popular, and I can't remember if I used it or not. I remember him when he was one of Bravo's first stars on "Blow Out".