Trusted Contributor

DISAPPOINTED-Not enough product to fulfill orders-AGAIN

WEN tsv, replenishing mist, and J R small jewelry boxes-I ordered multiples of each. Went from in process to backorder on my order status, and on my waitlist-which I just happened to look at-they are listed as waitlist. Not the first time for me in the past 2 years. When you sell it you should have it. None was originally ordered on waitlist. I believe all of the products were also offered o waitlist at the time they were sold. Did they give mine away to those people?

Super Contributor

Re: DISAPPOINTED-Not enough product to fulfill orders-AGAIN

Did you call customer service?

Unrelated to QVC, I did an online order where it stated that everything was in stock. A couple of days later I get an e-mail stating the items are back ordered. Then I get an e-mail saying my order was canceled. I contacted customer service & she said that there were more orders than the supplier could provide. Doesn't someone keep track of how many items are being sold? Very disappointing when you are ordering Christmas presents.

Hope you get your products.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays.

Frequent Contributor

HSN is really bad with this. I always thought QVC was a step above, but they seem to be about the same now with product quality and availability. I agree that it makes no sense that with technology today, they can't pinpoint supply down to the last item.
Trusted Contributor

QVC does this all the time. So sorry to hear about your experience!