Respected Contributor

I am really loving the Suave professionals.

I am actually kinda surprised.

Since summer 2012 I been using mostly Salon shampoos for every single drugstore shampoo made my hair brittle but I have tried about 4 of the suave professionals ( moroccan shine, moroccan color treated, almond and shea, Awapuhi Ginger) and they all been really good. I still find some salon brands a tad better but i am really glad that these companies are starting to make quality products instead of just "cheap' products. I find myself grabbing my suave over my hempz

Super Contributor

Re: I am really loving the Suave professionals.

Me too. Some great holiday kits too. Performance and price is amazing.
Honored Contributor

I agree and I especially love the Suave with Argon oil.... I just don't care for the scent. The scents out there are all so heavy now.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Super Contributor

See I was drawn to it because of the heavier scent. The lotion and conditioner are my favorites.
Respected Contributor

Avon has a argan oil shampoo that has a citrus scent. I feel it was a tad too moisturizing. I want to get some of the other suave holiday kits but lord I already have too much shampoo and I do not want to throw any of it away for they are expensive

Esteemed Contributor

I'll add to that a big recommendation for the Suave Professionals Root Boost. Amazing stuff! Spray it on towel-dried hair and style as usual. Adds "pouf" and creates that "piecey" look in short hair.

For some reason, my supermarket and all drugstores stopped carrying the SP line here. The only place in town it's sold is Dollar General and Walmart. I drive 10 miles out of my way to buy it!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

On 12/22/2014 tototwo said:

I'll add to that a big recommendation for the Suave Professionals Root Boost. Amazing stuff! Spray it on towel-dried hair and style as usual. Adds "pouf" and creates that "piecey" look in short hair.

For some reason, my supermarket and all drugstores stopped carrying the SP line here. The only place in town it's sold is Dollar General and Walmart. I drive 10 miles out of my way to buy it!

I like SP's too, but why not get your faves online where there's free shipping (like Ebay and Amazon - even when you haven't filled the shopping cart)???

It saves you money, time, gas, and wear & tear on your car.

Trusted Contributor

I love the keratin and almond shea shampoos and conditioners, but my favorite products by Suave are the Root Boost spray and especially the Keratin Infusion serum. I was using Moroccanoil brand treatment oil (very expensive) and loved it until I discovered the Suave keratin serum, which I love even more! Doesn't it make you happy when you love a product that also happens to be very inexpensive?

Super Contributor

I am always buying new hair products and shampoos, but I am very surprised with how good Suave Moroccan Styling Oil works. It is not too heavy and has a nice smell. Really leaves my ends soft. I was a bit disappointed in the Moroccan Oil deep conditioner. Felt like I couldn't get it to rinse out. Suave professionals conditioner for color treated hair is a good product.

I use salon root lifters, which I love, but they are getting too pricey. I have not seen the Suave Professionals Root Boost, will take a look at it in the stores or on-line. Thanks for the info!

Esteemed Contributor

feline groovy ~ you're cracking me up! I have a few things to worry about, but wear-and-tear on my car and gas mileage aren't even on the list. Thanks for trying to help, but I prefer to buy locally when I can.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt