Trusted Contributor
Just curious.....did you buy fragrance with your Ukta 20% off coupon? If so,what did you buy? Asking because I'd like to know what to experiment with before next coupon or if I decide to redeem my points. I bought Donna Karan Cashmere Mist. You?
Frequent Contributor
I thought the coupon excluded fragrance (fine print). I was just there yesterday and gave my coupon to my mom. She bought my husband cologne and bought herself a Bare Minerals lip gloss. The coupon worked on the gloss (included prestige brands), but didn't discount the fragrance. ??? Unless you're talking about a different 20% off coupon.
Trusted Contributor
My coupon included fragrances. I asked to make sure and yes,they were included on mine. Maybe next time you should ask? Don't know why or how I got a different one. Mine came in the US Mail.
Frequent Contributor
Hmm I got one in my email and one in the mail, both excluded fragrance but included prestige brands. Oh well.
Trusted Contributor
My coupon excluded fragrances as well. I don't shop Ulta that often but was curious as to what it meant by prestige brands?
Frequent Contributor
As a platinum I could use for fragrance. Got Givenchy Dahlia Divin
Trusted Contributor
That's it....I am platinum. The only thing I have that's platinum! Lol
Trusted Contributor

I bought my son Gucci by Gucci with the 20% off. Just rec'd an email this moring for 5x bonus points on fragrance. Wish I would have waited...

Contributor
On 12/22/2014 MrsCat21 said:

I bought my son Gucci by Gucci with the 20% off. Just rec'd an email this moring for 5x bonus points on fragrance. Wish I would have waited...

Thank you for mentioning this! I just purchased Calvin Klein's Dark Obsession for my husband. I was able to get the 20% off + the bonus points.

Forgot to mention Mr. Rebates is also offering 7% cash back for Ulta right now.