Frequent Contributor

OT: Any thoughts on the TS: GO VISION Glasses??

I still have one gift left, for my BIL, and not a clue!! This price is right. Any thoughts??

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: OT: Any thoughts on the TS: GO VISION Glasses??

I saw part of one presentation and I was turned off by it. Citing how important video evidence has been in recent current events to sell a product is just tacky.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

I have to admit that caught my attention for a husband gift. ( I have his birthday after Christmas) Years ago I purchased a pair of glasses like that but it was music (ipod style)t that played and not video. They are still in great shape and he uses them all the time in the summer when he's mowing the lawn. The price is about the same that I paid years ago and the extra pair of lenses has also perked my interest. He loves gadgets but they need to WORK and be practical. He also likes the latest and greatest in any of this video/music ""stuff"".

I'm hoping I can find a review later today from someone.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered them. The photos and videos shown that were taken with the glasses was very good. I'll take a chance and if they turn out to be a dud, I'll send them back.

Trusted Contributor

This is the newest updated ones. These seem to be even better than ever! I gave in just to try them. Great for people with kids or grandkids, if the videos come out as Joe claims.

I like they added still shot at 15mega pixel. That is higher than my phone!