Respected Contributor

I Finally Found A Haircut That I Love

I have very long thick hair and a square face and would like to have it trimed up as its at the point where it doesn't look that attractive unless I put some curls in it with my flat iron. I was watching a Christmas special last night and on it was Maria Shirver. I have really never noticed how beautiful her hair is and I love her haircut. We both have square faces and the same texture hair. So I have been looking for a picture that really shows the haircut to bring with me to the salon. You never know when an inspiration will hit you!!

Honored Contributor

Re: I Finally Found A Haircut That I Love

I never notice Maria Shriver ever having a "hair style". She just has long hair, right?

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

Congratulations on finding a cut! I'm still on the lookout. I've looked for so long, all the styles look alike to me.

Respected Contributor

On 12/21/2014 ID2 said:

I never notice Maria Shriver ever having a "hair style". She just has long hair, right?

Her hair is long but the from the way its cut in layers looks soo pretty. I guess the back is just straight.

Trusted Contributor

Maria is a regular customer at Nick Chavez Salon ...yeah Nicky!
Honored Contributor

Congrats, cuddlesmama, its hard to pick a new hairstyle to try. After the holidays I plan to change my style also. My thinking is that since I am retired now, I won't be out and about as much during the Winter, so by Spring I should have my new style trained and know if I really like it, or change back to my current, or another style.

"To each their own, in all things".
Regular Contributor

Want to make a fortune? Open a shop that gives you best hair style for your face, hair type, lifestyle, and time you want to spend on it. Like Drybar....a specialty shop.

Respected Contributor

On 12/21/2014 ritasNo1Fan said: Maria is a regular customer at Nick Chavez Salon ...yeah Nicky!

Oh, my goodness that is soo cool! No wonder it looks so nice!

Honored Contributor

I think she still has to ""do"" it.

Honored Contributor

On 12/22/2014 lolakimono said:

I think she still has to "do" it.

Yeppers; blow dry and a jumbo-size roller' or two.

Long layers can make it easier, though.