Trusted Contributor
I know that this is OT but is the only board I post on here. I am missing a lot if my order history when I look up my account. For example, I purchased three Clarisonic Mia's as gifts 2 or 3 Christmas ago when they were a TSV (yes 3 of them...) and they aren't showing in my order history. Neither are many of the cosmetic kits I've purchased over the years. And my history stops at 2009 with no orders prior available to view. Does anyone else have this problem? When I look at my order history today, there is no evidence whatsoever of my cosmetic addiction!! Smiley Wink
Super Contributor

Re: OT - Order History Missing?

Mine only goes back to 2011. I'm glad they finally started deleting things. I wish they would delete our posting history too up until maybe the last year. I don't see any need to have 1420 pages of posting history dating back to 2009.

Honored Contributor

I'm with BonnieBelle - I'm happy to see items disappearing from my account pages.

I was especially pleased last time I looked when I realized my AD account had shrunk from three pages to one! Whatever was I doing with all that stuff?!!! --- I know, I know - and I've cured myself and used up almost everything I had too much of.

As for that order page - at the end of each year, I look at my expenditures and put them in categories to see where I've spent my money. After that's done, I rarely need to go back.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, wish they'd get rid if old posts too! I would be fine with orders dating back 5 years being removed from the order history, but there are random items missing that are more recent too! It just seems they've thinned out my orders from the last few years. That's what I can't figure out. Why my order with 3 Mias is gone from the holidays 2012 or 2013, but it still shows other orders prior to that. I only noticed this because someone was asking how old our Clarisonics are and I can't find a single Clarisonic in my order history and I've purchased 4 of them from QVC.
Honored Contributor

I noticed this too when I was looking for an item number from a couple years ago. I'd prefer to have the history available.
Super Contributor

I wonder if they delete things from the order history that they no longer sell? I scanned through mine but can't really tell if they deleted anything.

Trusted Contributor

On 12/20/2014 BonnieBelle said:

I wonder if they delete things from the order history that they no longer sell? I scanned through mine but can't really tell if they deleted anything.

Bonnie I think you figured it out. Maybe when they actually pull the item number from their site compleltey, it disappears from your order history. That makes sense. I DO still see items that Q no longer carries, but for those they still have the item number and photo up, with a message that its no longer available. I bet that once they pull it completely if disappears from your history as well. That would make sense to me at least! One that is "missing" was a Josie Maran TSV from a couple years ago. I think it was called "Protect and Perfect" and had a tinted moisturizer, cleansing oil and color stick among other items...it's just disappeared from my history. I do sometimes like knowing how much I paid for things a while back...
Honored Contributor

There is no point in never ending history, they should delete ancient history. It serves no purpose.
Trusted Contributor

Chunks of mine are missing, yet older orders are still there. I used my order history to reference things and am not really thrilled.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, QVC seems to have started to regularly purge older order histories but it seems haphazard as everything from 2012 - 2009 is gone, 2008 is there, everything from 2007 and before is gone. One of my last orders was a 6oz. tube of Dr Denese SPF Daily Defense Cream which she usually brings to QVC twice a year and that's missing from 2012 order history. I think QVC probably corrupted some database and can't restore some of the newer order histories. Oh, and one of the items from 2008 that's in my order history is a Michael Phelps Olympic t shirt...I bought that for my daughter back in the day. I doubt that shirt A87307 is still being sold on QVC but it is still in QVC's database, go figure!