Contributor

How long did your Clarisonic last?

How long have any of you owned your clarisonic (if you had one) before it went caput?
I believe I had mine for 2 years. I tried another outlet to charge it, as it had recommended, but I think it has to be tossed. Have any of you had it for more than 3-4 years without any problems?

Super Contributor

Re: How long did your Clarisonic last?

Mine is at least 4 years old and still going strong.
Contributor

Thanks. What model? Frankly, I don't know any other name than the Mia (which I think is the smaller one?). I have (or had) the larger one.

Contributor

I bought one of the first models, a Mia, when the QVC first showed them. Use it every day, sometimes twice a day. Works great. Would not be without a Cationic.
Esteemed Contributor

I got my Mia shortly after they came out and that was so long ago I don't really know. Anyway, it is still going strong and I use it every night. Still charges for at least two weeks. Maybe the old ones were made better.

Honored Contributor

I bought my Mia in May, 2011. It still works great. I have had no trouble and use it everyday.

Trusted Contributor

I have the original Mia, its 6 years old and still going strong. Its 1 - speed but I don't need the two speeds. Changing up the brush heads is all thats important to me and all the brush heads (including the new ones) are compatible with my old Mia. I believe Clarisonic still sells the original Mia (called Mia 1) for $99. Maybe they were made better back then.

Super Contributor

Over 2 years and still working
Esteemed Contributor

Less than a year. Twice. Bought one that one day just wouldn't charge. Bought a second, same story.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Bought it the first time I saw it on QVC. I use it a couple of times a eek and it's still going strong. No issues whatsoever. Love it.