Valued Contributor
Hi Everyone, I'm so bummed. Never been known for my timing. JUST this week I purchased and received a 2-piece FAB set which included a tub and a travel size tube for $39+ S&H. Tonight's OTO is a MUCH better value.Smiley Sad Anyone getting this one? Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor
Btw, tub I recieved is the 12oz and tube is 2 oz. I'm a AlMost considering getting this OTO and sending the other one back. Yea, I realize that there are much bigger issues in the world, but I just needed to whine.:/
Trusted Contributor
I'm considering it because I have the small tube I got at sephora and really really liked it. The six oz tub at sephora is 28.00
Valued Contributor
Hi naomi-I, too, bought a tiny set at Sephora recently and fell in love. I'm a bit of a lotion junkie,so I honestly did not expect to like it so much b/c I've tried so much. But I love it!Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

This product is great! Our dermatologist recommended it for my son last year when he was on Accutane. His face was so chapped, and this really helped him! I keep some by the kitchen sink. Smile

Valued Contributor
Hi beach-mom-I've really fallen for it.Smiley Happy And I've pretty much tried everything!
Frequent Contributor
This trio is a GREAT VALUE!!! I've been suffering from eczema for years. It has gotten so bad that I ended up in the ER once has I couldn't open my eyes as it was so severe. Crazy, I know. I've tried many OTC meds and prescriptions. Many prescriptions can't be used long term as it causes adverse reactions. Needless to say, this cream is the BEST as I use it everyday and has kept my eczema under control. This trio is worth buying, especially at this price.
Honored Contributor
I have always wanted to try this cream, and have ordered the OTO.
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the thread about this product. I may have to order it sometime or buy it in a store that sells it.

Valued Contributor
On 12/20/2014 susan25 said:

Thanks for the thread about this product. I may have to order it sometime or buy it in a store that sells it.

Susan-Sephora had a few $10 kits left over after Black Friday which included the 2 oz. tube and a cleanser. This was the way I tried it for the first time. Great stuff.Smiley Happy