Frequent Contributor

Thoughts on Estee Lauder Sensuous Nude Perfume

Hi Ladies

I was in TJ Maxx tonight and picked up this perfume, scent un-sniffed. I have the original Sensuous and like it very much (it is a strong scent and the scent lasts a long time), so I thought I would try it. I sprayed one spritz and I like it - but wow - it's LONG lasting! I've washed my hands, twice and I can still smell it. Now I'm hoping it won't be too cloying when I finally wear it all day. If you have it - what are your thoughts.

Super Contributor

Re: Thoughts on Estee Lauder Sensuous Nude Perfume

You might want to try the spritz-into-the-air-and-walk-through-it method, which diffuses the scent.

Another thing I try when I want less powerful fragrance, is spray it on a cotton ball or cotton round and just barely dab it on a pulse point.

Lola
Trusted Contributor

I like the Lauder fragrances and used Sensuous Nude for a while. Never found it to be too heavy, although each person's sensitivity can differ. My favorite is Pleasures but I am using Modern Muse Chic right now.
Honored Contributor

My daughter loves it and it smells really good on her, she also loves Modern Muse! I think Estee Lauder has nice fragrances, but they are strong so a little goes a long way with their fragrances!

Respected Contributor

I also say Estee Lauders perfumes are long lasting, and I love that! However, I found Sensuous Nude to be a softer scent. I had the original, and got bored with it.

Trusted Contributor

I really like Sensuous Nude...it is not over bearing an I have had many compliments wearing it. Also like Modern Muse. The Sensuous Nude was a gift from my Husband who passed away this year. I loved him and the perfume, reminds me of him.