Honored Contributor

Anyone getting the epilator TSV?

I got one of the others and it was SUPER painful where I couldn't even use it and I have a pretty high pain tolerance. This one is updated and makes it sound like it is less painful because it actually helps keep the skin taut.

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone getting the epilator TSV?

I got the 72 blade one. My hair isn't really thick, but the first time was wierd but now not so bad. I notice my arms & legs don't have as much coming back. I have had it about 6 weeks.

Get it, you have till 1/31!!

Honored Contributor

I don't have thick hair either, in fact, I have very little hair overall and it is light colored. That is why I was surprised how much it hurt. It hurt the worst on my underarm. I actually shed tears and couldn't even make it through! {#emotions_dlg.crying} I am tempted though since it is updated.

Respected Contributor

Not me. I tried an epilator some years ago and I wound up with many ingrown hairs on my legs. Plus it was painful using the device. I've made my peace with a razor. Used one this morning.

Honored Contributor

It's the same head as the one last year. If you didn't like that one, you won't like this one. I love my eRase from last year.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Occasional Contributor

I bought the Erase last year. It is by far the best purchase I made for the year! Yes, it does hurt at first (lower legs not so bad). The underarms were tough at first. I did a little bit each day and now it's awesome. A couple days a week I use it and then I don't have to worry about it. It has certainly paid for itself with the money spent on razors and the time spent.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered it. Never tried one before & I'm a little scared. For those of you that have it- do you suggest using the sensitive cover to start with? Would appreciate any tips....
Honored Contributor

No, I would rather use a razor.
Occasional Contributor

I used one many years ago and could not tolerate the pain. I got this one earlier this year and love it. I'm getting to old to try to stand in the shower and shave with my bad knees. There is some pain initially but not bad.
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/19/2014 Rocker said:

I got the 72 blade one. My hair isn't really thick, but the first time was wierd but now not so bad. I notice my arms & legs don't have as much coming back. I have had it about 6 weeks.

Get it, you have till 1/31!!

I have this one too. I use it on my face only. I like the results, but the first few times I used it I wasn't sure I would keep it. It was the sound it makes and having it on my upper lip that kind of freaked me out, but now I am a lot more comfortable with it and will continue using it. My makeup looks a lot better now without the peach fuzz on my face.