Valued Contributor
I received this product yesterday in the TTV kit. This morning when I looked in the mirror the lines above my lips appeared to be diminished. I use his lip serum and haven't gotten these results. If I keep getting these results, why would I need his other products? I would love to know what results you are getting.
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Angel! I have his TTV kit with the new serum; however and unfortunately, I haven't found time to try it all out! I'm so happy to hear of your good results. I hope I have them, too. I don't use the lip serum, but if one does the job, I see no reason to use both. I find when you order Dimitri's kits,, you get a lot of things that might be repeated. I'll report my results as soon as I get around to using it. Good for you on success!

Regular Contributor
This morning when I looked in the mirror the lines above my lips appeared to be diminished.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} It is some amazing stuff. I use his other lip serums because they make my lips feel good, and it plumps them a little. So glad you had great results! Have a great holiday with no lines on your lips.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Glad to read this. I also bought the TTV. I'm at a crossroads right now, trying to finish some things that I already have before starting with my new SKINN. I don't think I'm going to last. I already have plans to do that double barrel peel thing tonight or tomorrow. Once I do that, I know I'll cave and use the other items as well. I really need to study his order of use instructions and redo my own personal system.

Contributor
Would you happen to have the #for this kit? I'm sorry now I didn't order. What is the full Name of this serum? Thanks so much!
Super Contributor

I'm also loving it. I posted a review on the "Who's Ready for Skinn thread." I started using a combo of just Resurfacing Serum and stem Rejen 3-4 weeks ago. & my skin was already better- much softer, more supple, more elastic, with shrinking pores on my oily skin, and I'm soon to be 55). Age Reset, in only 3-4 uses, already has boosted that entire process by a factor of 5-6!

I think my skin looks clearer, more delicate, glowing. Hard to be sure at this very early stage about improved appearance. But I know the feel is unbelievably soft and supple, and I love it.

------------------

I've a question for anyone who can help:

I started using Age Reset more or less by itself (only cleanser & spf as needed). Now I'm adding other DWP products back in one by one. I used this order last night

1. regular non-comodogenic hypoallergenic cleanser (cetaphil)

2. Resurfacing concentrate

3. Age Reset

4. Stem Rejen

Should I be adding Creme Reverse in this lineup? If so, at what point? It came in the same TTV kit so I assume it's compatible. Should I alternate it with the stem rejen? Or should I just layer it on the stem rejen, effectively using 5 products all at once? I want to make sure I won't be

-a) overloading my skin (which is oily)

-b) wasting money with redundant steps

Thanks in advance.

Valued Contributor
I think it sold out. I went to the website to read reviews and I couldn't find it. Hopefully, he will put the Age Reset in another kit soon. Thanks, chucky. Those lines drive me insane. Hopefully,they will appear ( I have to use that word...can't make claims) less diminished every day. I am determined to get rid of them w/o injections. JLF, I got results using the resurfacing and age reset. I plan on using it at night and other products in the morning. I love the 24 hr. Cream. Will probably use it over Reset at night. We can certainly play with all his productsSmiley Happy
Honored Contributor
On 12/19/2014 Karenka said: Would you happen to have the #for this kit? I'm sorry now I didn't order. What is the full Name of this serum? Thanks so much!

The TTV sold out and there aren't any current listings for the serum.

Honored Contributor

Age Reset Serum, already listings for it on ebay.

Super Contributor

nm