Trusted Contributor
Do Ulta points expire? If so,is December 31st the last day to redeem them? Thanks!
Contributor

yes I was just there last night and the lady in front of me had 400 points; the cashier told her that she had to redeem them by the end of the year or they would expire.

Super Contributor
You can check online. If you are platinum they do not
Trusted Contributor
I thought they expired based on when you earned them.
Esteemed Contributor

If you are not a Platinum member your points do expire. Ulta is good about notifying you of the approaching date when your points are about to expire, so you can plan to get in there and use them (if you choose to do so). You can also check your points status online.

Super Contributor

Yes they do! I usually get an email right before mine expire which reminds me to use them or lose them!! I'm a platinum member and still get these reminders that they expire so that's news to me that they aren't supposed to - I've been platinum for over a year and already will be for next year too (yikes - I shop too much).....

Super Contributor
If you are a Platinum rewards member, your points do NOT expire. I have been platinum for three years and my points carry over without expiring. Hi Dal! I would call Ulta if you are getting emails stating otherwise - there might be a glitch with your account that needs to be fixed, and it would be awful to lose your accumulated points. Good luck!