Valued Contributor

Except for a couple eau de parfum's, I haven't seen anything exciting yet, have you? {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Trusted Contributor

Re: Sephora's 26 Days Of Meh

Not one thing has tempted me, and I sooo wanted to be tempted!
Esteemed Contributor

I wanted to be tempted. I usually buy annual Lash Stash, but wasn't impressed with this year's configuration. I used my VIB coupon on Nest body cream. Now they've sent me another 20% coupon to be used on sale items after Christmas expiring on New Year's Day.

Valued Contributor

Hi Grammar & Ladies- Just had to say: a) Sephora has not tempted me in a looong time, esp now at holiday time. Thought maybe I had a fever, but I dont, so I'm comforted to know that y'all feel the same. And b) Grammar, "meh" is one of my favorite words.Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

The title of this thread made me laugh. I was waiting for something I might use before placing my gift card order, but finally gave up.

Frequent Contributor

Meh is exactly how I feel! They're almost always sold out of my foundation color anyway. This year I spent more $ at ULTA.

Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I know, so true!

Valued Contributor

Sephora needs to step it up. They have grown stale. The stores look exactly the same as they did when they first opened in the US and the lighting is terrible. I can't stand not being able to see what I'm interested in. I went to one of the stores here yesterday to purchase a gift card. I stopped to check out some polishes I've been thinking about purchasing. I couldn't tell anything at all about how well the colors would work with my skintone, and I wasn't going to walk to the front of the store to get a better look. Just way too much trouble.

Honored Contributor

On 12/19/2014 OkeyDokey said:

Sephora needs to step it up. They have grown stale. The stores look exactly the same as they did when they first opened in the US and the lighting is terrible. I can't stand not being able to see what I'm interested in. I went to one of the stores here yesterday to purchase a gift card. I stopped to check out some polishes I've been thinking about purchasing. I couldn't tell anything at all about how well the colors would work with my skintone, and I wasn't going to walk to the front of the store to get a better look. Just way too much trouble.

I sooo agree! When I swatch something in there I have to walk outside so I can actually SEE what it REALLY looks like, that is ridiculous!

I just looked and this year I've only made 4 purchases at Sephora this year. And honestly, I have not gotten the three samples I pick on any of the 4 purchases I made this year, even on the two orders they shipped the next day! Why bother letting us pick when they just throw whatever in there anyway.

On my last order I did use the code to get the deluxe sample of the Too Faced Naked Dolly lipstick because I remember someone said they really like Too Faced lipsticks (SuzyQ3 I think?). They seemed kind of dry when I swatched them in the store but when I got this, it is actually nice, not dry. The color is a bit too light for me since my lips are naturally pretty pigmented but I like it and it makes me want to try other colors. The deluxe sample was super cute though and much better than the 100 pt "perks" they have had for the past year.

Super Contributor

I really like the word "meh", and Sephora is meh, and has been for about a year, and I order online.

The samples are a joke!