Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 12/19?

TGIF Beauties,

Wishing you a merry Christmas to those celebrating. Hope the big man in the red suit is good to you. And happy holidays one and all. Hope you have a great week and safe travels. This week I used up;

Yves Rocher Organic Vanilla Shower Gel - 13.5 oz I love this! A single note of vanilla that is very enjoyable. I will repurchase this.

Mary Kay Peppermint Cream Body Lotion - 3 oz This was limited edition for the holidays many years ago. Discontinued.

What did you use up?

Super Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 12/19?

This week I used up-

Cover Girl clear mascara- love this including the shape of the brush, replaced with the same.

Happy Holidays to all.

Regular Contributor

Happy Holidays! I used up a Laura Gellar lipstick. It was a sheer lipstick that acted like a gloss. It was part of a trio and I have 2 more to use up. I also used up a 0.5 oz trial size Exfolikate. I really liked the tingling feel of this, but did not notice a difference in my skin. If it were cheaper I would purchase again because of the nice feel, but I cannot justify the price. However, Santa feel free to leave me a tube.
Super Contributor

Good Morning and Happy Friday! Used up 2 items this week:

Ole Henricksen Truth Serum - a favorite. Replaced with Josie Maran milky serum from a recent TSV.

Ole Henricksen Nuture Me Cosmetic Wipes - a sample from a recent grab bag. They are very mild and I like them. Will buy them again. Replaced with his Take the Day Off wipe from one of his grab bags.

That's all. Still have to bake some more cookies, family coming in on Sunday for an early celebration. DS already here for the holidays and DD has moved closeby and will be spending the night on Christmas Eve. Looking forward to our first Christmas in cold, cold, Ohio.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

Respected Contributor

Roche-Posey 25 spf moisturizer - this was fine and it lasted a long time but not a repurchase. Nothing out of the ordinary. Replacing with ponds clarant b3, which I already have on hand.

Alterna 10 in 1 caviar cream - .85 deluxe size - I liked this and the sample size lasted so long, I couldnt kill the thing, but will not be repurchasing. I have a ton of hair products to use up. Next up is a sample size of the curly cream from Aveda. This is small and shouldnt take long so then I can move onto a thickening cream I have had for a few years now. Time to use it up.

Esteemed Contributor

I used up a ROC facial cleanser, it was a freebie that I used in the shower. I also tossed out a couple of tubes of Covergirl mascara and donated an unopened one. They weren't my favorite as they flaked off and left residue after washing my face. I used up half a box of Nice n Easy hair color and also tossed out a Covergirl and Olay concealer and a Covergirl concealer.
Honored Contributor

Mines a 2 week total:

Tre Semme Volumizing Mousse - this is okay. Not sure what I have in my cabinet to replace it with but I'm sure I have something.

Kate Sommerville Age Arrest - this was just a sample packette so I can't really say I had great results but I liked the way it felt on my skin and it didn't break me out.

Murad Hydra Cream - this was a sample jar so again, can't say it did anything miraculous but it went on nice and didn't break me out.

Respected Contributor

My list is for the last month or two:

1. Dr. Denese SPF 30 eye defense cream, 0.5 oz. Found this while rummaging around in a storage basket in the bathroom. I used it as a foundation, topped off with a blend of Mally's no-powder setting powder, mixed with a Laura Geller Balance 'n' Brighten that I ground up and added to the Mally powder. The tube size was only 0.5 oz., and it lasted nearly three weeks!

2. Isomers Gemmotherapy lotion (the one in the blue bottle), 1.86 oz. - finished up two of these.

3. Skinn Collagenesis Eye Stem Rejen serum, 1.2 oz. I used this on my face. It is wonderful.

4. Isomers Redensify Volufirming Face Cream, 4.06 oz.

5. Carol's Daughter Goddess Flower dry oil body mist, 4.0 oz.

6. Skinn Dermappeal, 2.0 oz.

7. Skinn Crème Reverse eye cream, 0.5 oz. I used this on my face.

Trusted Contributor

Finished a sample of BareMinerals Prime Time foundation primer. Came in a set so I used it but I think it didn't do much. Replacing with a sample of the Hourglass Veil primer. How did I end up with all these primer samples??? Also finished a travel size UD All Nighter setting spray. This is HG and I replaced it with the same. I am soooo close to finishing my perfume but that will be posted next week. Yay, I'll get to start the New Year with a new bottle of perfume! Merry Christmas everyone!
Contributor

Merry Christmas to you, too!

Guess I was on a roll today. I finished a tube of CeraVe Therapeutic Hand Cream. I bought it on a whim and am loving it. Between the cold weather and washing my hands frequently in cold & flu season, my hands have been super dry. But this cream is very quickly absorbed, adds lots of moisture and is not greasy (that's a deal breaker for me).

A bottle of Kiehls Musk Body Lotion. It's like a huge hug, love that stuff!

Also, the last Buxom lip gloss in Sugar that I had in my stash. Gives me my fave nude/neutral lip. Time to stock up again!