Valued Contributor

A257363 IT Cosmetics CC Radiance Palette with AirbrushPowder Brush

Any input on order of products? The box says bronzer, blush, all over cc powder. QVC description says cc powder, bronzer, blush! I know I can play around with it but looking for input from those that use it! Thanks!

Contributor

Re: A257363 IT Cosmetics CC Radiance Palette with AirbrushPowder Brush

I have it and go with the box order. I have to say though, personally I am not a huge fan of this product. Everything is little on the "orangey" side for me and I spend a lot of time trying to tone down the color. I wish I would have sent it back. Hopefully the color works better for you. I do love the brush!

Valued Contributor

Thank you! The brush is heavenly isn't it?! LOVE her brushes!!! Will be trying this out tomorrow. Hopefully, it works for me!

Regular Contributor

I would check on the bay, if you are not interested in the brush. This came out with a tvs a while back, and to be honest, I really don't reach for it. Not crazy about the colors, and like Need2Settle said, it does pull orangey on me as well. And the CC powder is very shiny and I can only use it as a highlight.

Also these are sold at Ulta if you want to check it out in person first.

Frequent Contributor

I had one in a kit I got from The Shopping Channel here in Canada, I sent back the whole kit. Didn't like/need the brush, it was double-ended and I dislike those kinds of brushes, plus I have so many brushes from kits and purchases that I need nothing. The concealer was too light and the Radiance Palette pulled orange on me, too. I did like the Celebration Foundation (regular) but it wasn't worth paying for the whole kit.

CeeCee

Esteemed Contributor

It's a great palette. The colors are fabulous and the first block in the set adds the right amount of light to your face. Very nice product.