Frequent Contributor

Gabriel Organic Gabriel Cosmetics or ZuZuLuxe

Anyone use? And if so your thoughts!
Respected Contributor

Re: Gabriel Organic Gabriel Cosmetics or ZuZuLuxe

Yes, I use them! These are the products that I use the most: Gabriel Mascara and lipsticks and glosses. ZuZu Luxe - I use the eyeshadows, eyeliners, lipsticks, glosses. I've tried the foundations, both the powders and liquid, but they didn't work for me. But I LOVE everything else. The ZuZu Luxe colors are more vibrant. I tend to gravitate to those.
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Frequent Contributor

Do you use the skincare? Or have you tried it?
Respected Contributor

On 12/18/2014 periwinklerocket said: Do you use the skincare? Or have you tried it?
I haven't tried the skin care. Sorry i can't help you with that. But, I've been curious about it and wouldn't hesitate to try it if I was looking for something new. (I'm doing well with what I use now, which is a combination of Acure, DHC, and Philosophy. ) Gabriel is a local company for me (Bellevue, WA), and from what I know and my experience, a very reputable one. They've always answered questions I've had. Gabriel himself has emailed me. So if you are thinking of trying it, I'd say go for it. Or, contact them with any questions you have.
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Super Contributor

I have a few things, eyeshadows, blush and Gabriel mascara. Happy with the shadows and blush. They're a soft powdery texture, nicely milled, blend well with good staying power. The mascara is ok, not quite the *pow* I like, but the color is good, espresso, I think it's called, a brown-black. At my age and coloring, black lashes look to be a bit much. It removes easily, that's for sure.

I've had my eye on one of the Gabriel cleansers, the one that contains papaya. Might have to try it some time.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for your answers. I think I am going to try a few items.
Frequent Contributor

Just ordered. Lots and lots. Skincare, body care and different items in makeup.
Super Contributor

On 12/19/2014 periwinklerocket said: Just ordered. Lots and lots. Skincare, body care and different items in makeup.

Sounds like you're gonna have a lot of fun when the package arrives!

Please come back and tell us what you thinkSmiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Will do!
Trusted Contributor

I used Zuzuluxe foundation for years (both powder and liquid). I have extremely sensitive skin and these products did not make my face feel itchy or break out. The only problem with the liquid is that I need to blend two shades to get a good match. The light-medium shades all run very cool, and the only warm shade is too deep. So I'd blend them each morning, good coverage and nice in my opinion. There are so many brands now with silicone and talc free formulas, that I haven't purchased Zuzuluxe in a couple of years. The only real reason is that it is a little expensive to me (about $30 for the liquid foundation) and since I wasn't getting a perfect color match anyway, I've been buying kits here from QVC a lot more. I'm not using the BM serum foundation, as well at It Celebration foundation (powder) and feel I get good results for less price (since I'm buying these in kits with other products). But I was alaays happy with Zuzuluxe. I've never tried their color products.